17

The next day.

Kelijah

We managed to calm Gia down and put her to bed. Last night was wild as hell. We tried cleaning up the mess she left but let's face it there ain't no way we was gon clean all that up.

I walked carefully thru all the broken glass from the flower vases she threw in the hallway into the kitchen.

"Hey, how is she?" Misha asked turning some pancakes with the spatula.

"She still sleeping. Herb called he's on his way" I sighed.

"I've never seen her like that. not even when she was in Chicago" Misha said.

I shook my head, "she loves him hard that shit hurt her real bad"

I got up to get some cups to put the juice in when the door bell run.

I pulled out the juice from the fridge and left it on the island counter to go open the door.

"Wassup" Herb hugged me, "how she doin?" He asked coming in with Shawn behind him.

"Sup Ke" Shawn said hugging me.

"Hey shaw. she sleep"

"Damn she did all this?" He asked looking around the living room and the hallway.

I nodded my head, "this ain't even the half of it"

He smacked his teeth, "upstairs too?"

"And Bibby's watches, chains, and the guest room" I shook my head walking into the kitchen with them behind me.

"Hey baby. you good?" Shawn asked Misha. She nodded her head.

"How y'all calm her down?" Herb said sitting down on one of the island chairs.

"She calmed herself down. you think I was really finna get in her way. that girl a savage just like Bibby. I love her to death but I was not ready to die last night" I said pouring juice into the cups.

"I came downstairs to get sum Xanax bibby keeps and then when I came back up Ke found her sobbing in the guest room. After that she took the pills and knocked out" Misha added grabbing the rest of the plates that weren't broken and giving each of us one.

"We tried cleaning up and we did but it was a whole mess. She broke everything yo" I leaned against the counter.

"Damn. Big bro gon have a lot to deal with when he get back" Herb said taking a bite of his pancake.

We heard a sound go off and Shawn pulled out his phone.

"He on his way back bro he finna get here late afternoon" he nudged herb's shoulder showing him the message.

"I know when G sees him she finna go crazy on em" Herb said shaking his head.

It's true as soon as Gia see Bibby she going for his throat.

We finished breakfast and the guys went downstairs to the studio.

Me and Misha washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. We moved to the living room trying to pick up all the broken glass from the tv when we heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs.

"H-hey" she said wrapping her rope tighter around her waist.

"Hey, how are you feelin? You slept good?"

She nodded her head not minding my question, "what happened?"

"You don't remember?" I asked not believing her.

She shook her head, "no. all I remember was watching tv and seeing....." she stood quiet.

I stood up off the floor just waiting for her to act out again. I looked over at Misha who had the broom in her had. She was holdin that bitch tight as hell.