25

2 weeks later.

Brandon

It had been bout 2 weeks since Gia's accident. I tried callin Ke but she hate me and Broski was keepin me updated, somewhat.

When I got the news that she had lost her memory everything was erased from mine. I couldn't think right. All I thought about was her. I wanted to go see her so fuckin bad.

I sighed running my hands up and down my face. I had my phone on my lap ready to press on Jen's contact.

I thought about it for a while, "man fuck it" I shrugged clicking on Jen's contact.

It rung several times before she picked up. "hello?"

"Jen?"

"Bibby?" She asked, "A-are you okay?"

I nodded like she could see me, "h-how is she?" I said getting straight to the point.

There was silence then I heard a sigh. "look she's okay but Ke said she cried when she saw you and her on TV. She remembers what she did to you and she blames herself"

My heart sunk deeper when I heard those words. It wasn't her fault it was mine.

Little by little my phone slipped away from my hands and I slouched more and more into the couch.

"Bibby" I heard her call my name several times but each time i heard it further and further.

Her fault? Shit it was my fault.

I closed my eyes and tried to keep my mind from spinning.

I woke up from my sleep and looked for my phone. I turned it on, 12:50pm.

I got up and went to go pee then laced up my Tim's. I got my keys and headed out the door.

I got in the truck a drove. Once I got to the hospital parking lot it stayed in the car for a while I turned my phone on a looked at at a picture of me and Gia smiling on my lockscreen.

Damn I missed those times.

I took a deep breath, put my shades on and got out the truck.

"Bibby!" They called out while flashing they damn cameras.

"Why weren't you with Gia? Were you working? Are you guys really broken up?" They asked.

"Bibby this way!" Another dude said tryin to get my attention. I just gripped my phone harder tryna make it to the hospital entrance.

Once I got in I looked around and peeped Jen getting some chips from a snack machine.

"Aye Jen!" I said getting her attention. She looked up and I saw her eyes widen.

"Bibby, what are you doing here?!" She whispered looking around.

"I'm tryna see Gia ain't nobody tellin me how she is" I said sounding desperate.

"I thought Ke made it real clear you weren't allowed to see her"

I looked away," you know I can't stay away from her even if I wanted to. She's my life I luh her" I pointed at myself.

She shook her head without saying a word, "no. Bibby I can't. As much as I wanna believe you, you hurt my sister and I can't let you be around her for the time being"

"Man look it's all my fault. she goin thru this shit all cus of me I wanna help her. I need to be around her" I pleaded.

She shook her head again not saying anything.