23

Kelijah

4:40am

I got to Misha's crib and pulled out my phone, "Misha I'm parked. You ready?"

"Been ready" she said coming out her front door. This girl had on a black hoodie and blacks pants with all black Tim's and she had two skulli masks in her hand.

She walked over to the truck and opened the door. "Here" she said handing me a 9mm.

I took it and looked at her confused, "what's this for?"

"Shawn told me to take it just in case" she shrugged like it was nothing.

I laughed. "Yo savage too real for this one" I said taking the gun in my hands. I had to compliment Shawn on this one but for now it time to get this show on the road.

I pulled out her driveway and started driving towards the hood. Yea, this bottom feeding hoe still lives in the hood.

"Okay so who you put a hit on again?" She asked fixing the skulli on top of her head.

"Crystal snuck in to see Gia and gave them my name. Doctors told me when they got to Gia's room she was on top of Crystal punching her. My best bet is that this bitch told Gia something that fired her up" I said switching lanes on the highway.

I saw Misha nod, "so she wanna mess around with Gia while she in that state. Okay she got sum coming"

We arrived at an empty parking lot that was one street away from where Crystal lived. I parked the truck, turned it off, put on my skulli, took the 9mm and tucked it in my pants and locked the truck.

I signaled Misha to follow me and we walked to her door. It was early in the morning so that meant we needed to make this quick before everyone in the neighborhood woke up.

I walked swiftly up the steps with Misha behind me and knocked softly on her door.

I heard some footsteps and ducked down so she wouldn't see it was us. Then when her dumb ass opened the door I jumped up and put my hand around her mouth and pulled her into the house.

"So you wanna mess with Gia huh?" I said taking her to a chair. Misha brought some rope and we tied her to the chair. I grabbed two napkins and stuffed them in her mouth so she wouldn't scream.

"Okay baby girl now either you tell us why you snuck in to see Gia the good way or we get it out of you the bad way. you decide" I shrugged pulling out my pocket knife.

Her eyes widen and she started gasping for air.

"C'mon boo aren't you tough?" I tilted my head.

I started to see tears forming in her eyes and that mad me angrier so I slapped her.

"Now you wanna cry? Now you wanna be the innocent victim?! No bitch you not! Now either you tell me why you snuck in there or i promise you cross my brother grave I'll cut yo miserable ass!" I raised my voice.

She mumbled something. "I'm warning you if you fucking scream you will regret it and I'm not the one to play with" I said with the intention of taking the napkins out her mouth.

She agreed and I slowly took the napkins out.

"Fine" she said spitting the napkin residue. "I just paid her a visit so she could regain some memory" she said with an evil eye.

I slapped her again, "what the fuck did you show her?!!!"

She laughed, "just me and Bibby's home made video"

That made my skin crawl and I punched her causing the chair to tip over. I got on the floor and started punching her and then Misha came in and started stomping her bitch ass.

"You fucking dirty ass bottom feeding ass bitch this'll teach yo dumb bum ass to never come for my family!" I screamed punching her a couple more time before I got up.

I looked at her and she had two black eyes, blood coming from her nose and mouth. She moan from the pain but she deserved much more than that for everything she made Gia go thru.

"I'll see you on the flip side bitch! and if you tell anybody about this I promise you I got goons watching over you day and night. How you think I know where yo bum bitch ass lives?" I said looking at her.

"Play with me if you want to but you ain't seen nuthing yet" I said getting up and grabbing our things.

We walked outside and took off our skullies because the neighbors were already up.

"Wasup Dj!" I said dabbing up my homeboy, "you know what to do" I said walking off like nothing ever happened.

We got to the empty parking lot and I unlocked the truck. We got inside and I pulled off.

"Misha I'm hungry you want some Waffle House?" I asked her.

"Hell yea" she said rubbing her stomach, "Shawn just texted me and said he wanted some breakfast too"

I nodded and we headed to Waffle House. What a great start of the day. I smiled.

-Ke is just as crazy as Gia.

-Y'all think Crystal finna snitch?

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, K.