14

Ke's dress on the left and Gia's dress on the right.

"So please tell me I'm coming to the show too?" Ke said running her fingers thru her freshly curled hair.

"Yea if Herb wanna take you" I shrugged walking into my closet.

"Quit playin G!"

I laughed, "I'm serious he goin to both him and Brandon have a nomination for best collab" I said coming out holding a beautiful red dress.

I put the dress on my bed and grabbed my phone. I looked for Herb's contact and clicked it.

"Wasup lil sis" He said in a low tone voice. "Ke was wondering if you was gon take her to the-"

"Quit!!!" She said snatching the phone out my hand before I could even finish the sentence. "hey Herb my bad G not in her right mind"

I could hear Herb laugh. "put it on loudspeaker" I said. "no" she whispered. I smacked my lips and snatched the phone out her hand and clicked the loudspeaker button.

"So Herb what you say? You and Ke a date?"

"Hell nah he got too many hoe's and I don't wanna be tryin to spend my night checkin each one of em" she flipped her hair dramatically and went out the room.

I shook my head and chuckled, "you heard what she said?"

He laughed, "she tweakin but tell her she can be my date"

"Okay look at y'all just cute" I said putting my hand on my chest. "man don't start G" he said before hanging up.

I laughed and went out to the living room where Ke was slouched on the couch watching Narcos, a TV show about a famous drug dealer named Pablo Escobar.

"So you tryna become a drug dealer now?" I joked sitting next to her. She kissed her teeth and moved a little away from me.

"Chill out Ke I'm just playin with you" I nudged her. "I know" she sighed, "he is cute but ima just pass for now" she put her hand on mine lightly.

"Okay this is the last time you'll hear me joke about y'all" I smiled.

"Now let's go get ready fo diz party!" I jumped up with my fist in the air. "lord please don't jersey dance in front of me it's embarrassing" She said covering her eyes.

I laughed and walked back into the master room.

"I don't like this one!" Ke whined dropping the navy blue dress on the ground. I smacked my teeth, "I don't like this one either" I slouched on the bed with my dress in my hands.

"You think we got time to go shopping?" Ke got up putting her kicks on. "uh?" I raised my eyebrow. "hold up" I looked back at my digital clock on my night stand. 1:30pm.

"I got a better idea" I smirked. I reached for my phone and dialed the number.

"Balmain, Laura speaking."

"Hey Laura" I greeted her. "Gianna?" She said sounding shocked. "yes it's me. how are you?"

"Oh my god! I'm good I've been meaning to call you and complement you on your last Vogue magazine cover. It's fabulous!" She semi-yelled.

I chuckled a bit, "well I'm just waiting for you guys now" I joked, "but seriously I really appreciate it" I said.

"Don't worry the editor was just looking at some of your magazine covers. He seemed very interested."

I put my hand on my chest, "well I would be thrilled to represent Balmain. Anyways that's not the reason im calling I kinda needed a favor" I said looking at Ke who was coming into the room devouring a burger.

I shook my head. "what?" She mouthed cleaning the mix of ketchup and mustard from her mouth.

"So anyways I was wondering if we could go check out your recent Balmain dresses?" I turned my head towards my dresser.

"Jesus! Gianna! You don't even have to ask of course you can" she said excited.

"Okay now it's last minute because we have an award show to go to but we're on our way" I nodded my head like she could see me.

"Okay that's perfect I'll get right on it" She said.

"Alright it's done let's go" I said grabbing my bag and keys. "w-where?" Ke said looking lost with a bit of burger in her hand.

"Ke let's go!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door.

We got in the truck and drove towards the Balmain boutique.

"Laura these are perfect" I said admiring the gorgeous black and gold dress I had on. "Laura you really out did yourself!" Ke said looking at herself in the mirror, "are these dresses even out yet?"

Laura cleared her throat, "no I kinda told Charles, the head dresser it was for you and he was completely surprised you chose to wear Balmain so he gave you guys new dresses off the new unseen collection" she shyly said.

"Laura no" I shook my head, "I love it but no it's just an awards show some old dresses would've done the trick"

"Really it's an honor that you can wear our dresses now don't argue because they're already yours. and you to Kelijah"

We both smiled and checked ourselves out some more.

"But wait" I stopped twirling around, "please tell me these dresses aren't free"

"I'm afraid they are" she said adjusting her hair. "oh no I said I would pay for them Laura" I said refusing to be a free loader like the rest of these celebrities.

If at all I didn't want anything free. I wanted to buy my own shit.

"Fine but it's the last time and tell Charles too I refuse to be a free loader" I put my hand up.

"Okay perfect" she put her hands up surrendering.

"Okay so we'll get going. I love these dresses thank you soooo much" I said hugging her.

"Ke let's go we gotta get our hair and make up done too" I signaled Ke.

We said our goodbyes to everyone and exited out towards the parking lot.

-Thanks for 2k reads on this book and for 60 followers. Love y'all!

-Part 2 coming in a couple minutes. Or tomorrow.

Comment, Vote, Share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, K.