11

Brandon

I came down from the stage and went straight to the dressing room. I grabbed a bottle of water and my phone. I started to scroll thru twitter just readin random shit until I heard someone come thru the door.

"Hey baby" she said standing at the door frame. I looked up and for a second I thought she was Gia but nah it was Crystal.

"What you doing here?" I asked twisting the bottle cap to open it.

"I came to see you baby. You were great as always" she said coming closer. "good, now you can leave" I pointed towards the door.

"why you treatin me like this" she said sitting on my lap. "get off me" I tried pushing her but she grabbed tight on my shirt.

"Look I'm just here because I missed you. I love you Brandon" she looked deep into my eyes and leaned in for a kiss.

Damn. I tried to pull away but i needed this. I been feeling mad stressed and I was hoping me and Gia would get back together but that didn't happen.

I pulled her closer and kissed her deeply. We touched all on each other for a couple of minutes until she stopped.

"B let's go" she said getting up and tugging me. "where" I said following her command.

She kissed me and grabbed my hand. We took off to the back exit of the building and into a black suburban. We rode for about 30 min until we came to a stop.

I looked outside the window and we were in front of a marriott hotel.

"What we doing here?" I asked. she looked back at me and took my face into her hands and kissed me passionately. "don't worry"

We got out the car and walked towards the entrance. As we waited for our room I saw a bright light flash. "What was that" I panicked

"Shhh baby don't worry it was probably a car or something" she said kissing me again. Then that same light flashed again.

"Bro it ain't no car man" I pulled away and turned everywhere. "stop! for once in your life baby quit worrying" she said grabbing my hand and walking towards the elevator.

We kissed during the elevator ride and all the way towards our room.

Damn I really needed this.

I carried her into the room and laid her on the bed. She took my shirt off and I did the same too her. In between kisses she unbuckled my pants and I unbuckled hers.

We felt on each other and then she went down on me. I moaned like crazy. Who would've thought this bitch gave some good head.

I put the rubber on and then went in on her until she came. Then we both laid on the bed breathless.

"Damn baby" she said kissing me but I didn't kiss her back.

"What did I just do" I thought in regret.

-Just a quick filler.

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, K.