35

Next morning. 5:30am.

Brandon

I pulled up, went into the parking lot, then turned off the car.

"G's gon kill me for doing this" I thought.

I sighed and opened the door. I walked all the way up and pushed the door letting myself in. I went thru security and turned my phone off and put it into a small locker along with my keys.

"Sir, right this way" a man in the blue uniform signaled.

Just being in the place gives me chills. I hated anything to do with opps.

"Fill this paper work out and she'll be out in an hour or so"

"Aigh" I took the clipboard and sat down. I filled them papers out, took em to the lady at the front desk and sat back down.

I looked up to the ceiling and rubbed my hands up and down my face.

1hr later.

"B-bibby" I heard a shy voice call my name. I lifted my head and she was standing with her arms in front of her holding a small plastic bag prolly containing some pictures and other stuff.

"Wassup" I got up. Feeling awkward as fuck.

She cleared her throat. "We good?" I asked.

She nodded. "Aigh less go"

We got out the building and walked to the car and drove to the nearest hotel.

"so just take a nap or sum and shower before 9 that's when moodie gon come getchu and take you back to where she is" I said giving her instructions as she unbuckled her seat belt.

She nodded and got out the car.

Gianna

I slowly opened my eyes beginning to hear the tv. I turned to my side and saw Brandon laying on the bed with his hands behind his neck watching it attentively.

I smelled something cooking but I couldn't put two and two together, due to the fact that I was just waking up.

"W-who's cookin?" I asked confused, rubbing my eyes.

"Moms" he said in his deep morning voice. "Why are you already dressed?" I asked confused.

"Had some calls to make" she simply said.

After a few seconds I decided to get up and shower. I wrapped myself with a bed sheet and as soon as I took a step my feet felt like they could no longer hold me. I was sore as fuck.

I wobbled slowly to the bathroom, hearing Brandon chuckle.

I put my hand up, "don't start" and closed the door.

I undressed and stepped into the warm running water. I let the water hit my body letting myself relax.

I grabbed my loofa and rubbed it together with my Dove soap. I ran that all over my body and legs and then washed it off.

I let the water hit my face letting the rest of the soap run off my body.

I felt a hand sneak behind me causing me to turn around quickly. "Brandon?"

He pushed me against the wall and lost no time in grabbing my leg making it wrap around his waist.

I felt his member against my inner thigh. I could tell he was getting hard. He slid inside me making me gasp.

"Brandon quit your mom's here" I said trying to push him off. He moved my hand and started pumping in and out.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and dug my finger nails into his skin feeling him go faster.