14 (part 3)

After laughing at squeak's baby momma drama. I went up stairs and told Ke everything. She, of course cracked up laughing.

"yo them mudafuckas is mad funny!" She said still laughing.

"yes man these dirty mudafuckas had my damn house looking like the damn trap" i hit my thighs with my hands. "anyways" i sighed, "lets get ready before we be late for these awards"

Kelijah changed into her dress and once she came out i was going to go put mine on when the door bell rang.

"ay G get the door man!" Brandon yelled from the guest room. "Im coming don't yell at me!" i screamed back going down the stairs to open the door.

i opened the door and it was my good friend and hairstylist, Monica. She was the one who styled my hair for every fashion show.

"welcome Moni! im so glad you could make it so last minute" i hugged and kissed her on her cheek. "now you know i would always come to you stop playing" she picked up her make-up luggage.

"oh remember Rico?" She asked struggling with her other make-up bag. "the other guy who did my hair that one time you got sick and sneezed all over that girls face?" i chuckled thinking about that moment.

She looked up at me and gave me a stale face, "ha.ha.ha. very funny. yes him." she said standing up pointing back to the car. I looked over and there he was struggling to take two more bags out of the trunk. I waved and he waved back.

Once they were settled in my walk-in closet i changed into my dress and sat on the chair so they could start on my hair and make up. I told Ke to take a few pictures and upload one to Instagram while they were doing my hair.

After i was all ready and finished it was Ke's turn. "best friend you look amazing Herb gon really trip when he see you" I said laughing but then i got serious because she gave me a death stare.

"okay, you guys are ready to go" Moni said holding up a mirror in front of both of us. We took a look at each other in the mirror and then looked over to one another and smiled. We did look good.

Once we grabbed our clutches and put on our heels we walked down the stairs. Ke shook her head once we were close enough to hear that the guys were being animals again.

"Herbo look like somebody daddy" Doowoop said laughing. "nah nah he look like that skinny white dude of Kim Possible" Squeak chimed in. "The black version" Gmoney said. "ain't that dude name Don or Ron or sum shit" Maneski laughed. Then everyone bust out laughing.

"stop jokin on big bro" i said walking into the living room with Ke by my side. Everyone got quiet except for Doowoop who was choking on his drink as soon as he saw Kelijah.

"aye wop Ke caught you off guard didnt she?" Manski asked laughing. Doowoop mean mugged him and Ke did too. we all knew wop liked Ke. It was funny cus neither one of them talked to each other like that. They only said wassup once in a while.

"its all good bro errbody know you like Ke" Gmoney added. Wop just looked down.

"quit jokin on him" i said kinda feeling sorry for wop.

"damn baby you look bad as fuck" Brandon said coming from behind me. He swung me around kissing me. "thanks baby and you look-" i stopped mid sentence because i noticed the bogus ass shades he was wearing. "why the hell you got them ugly ass shades on?" i asked. "cus ya boy finna stun" He said so confident it made me laugh.

"oh honey i cant even take you serious with them shades on." i reached for them and took them off his face. "now you look better" i smiled and kissed him.