19

"Breaking news. We have just been notified that the American model, Gianna Harrington was in a terrible accident on highway 285 in her hometown of Atlanta, Georgia. It is said that she was in critical condition when she was flown by helicopter to the nearest hospital. That's all we have for now. We will keep you updated"

------------------------

Midnight.

Kelijah

"Herb she ain't back yet" I paced back and forth, "where is she" I said feeling the words get stuck in my throat.

"Gia not stupid she ain't gon kill herself quit worrying she prolly just went to her sister house" Herb said bout chill as hell.

I sighed. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Kelijah?"

I looked at the unknown number in my phone.

"Yea who this?"

"Jenesis, Gia's sister"

"Hey w-why I mean how you have my number?" I asked confused.

"I been had it in case of an emergency but that's not why I'm calling."

My eyes widen and I stopped pacing, "w-what happened?"

I said thinking immediately about Gia.

"It's Gia she was in an accident on 285 and she's not doing so good. She's in surgery right now" I heard Jen's voice crack.

I put my hands on my face,"I'm on my way what hospital"

"Piedmont Hospital"

I nodded my head and hung up.

"Who that? and who in the hospital?" He said.

The tears fell from my eyes, "Gia got into an accident and she in surgery"

"What??!"

"C'mon!" I screamed running out the door into my car.

Outta the corner of my eye I saw Herb texting.

I rolled my eyes, "you really textin yo hoe's right now? Insensitive ass bitch"

"Hol'up now don't get on me cus you worried bout Gia I'm worried too and no I wasn't textin my hoe's if you so jealous"

I smacked my teeth, "man whatever"

I said as I made a turn into the parking lot hospital.

We went inside and asked the lady at the front desk for Gia's status.

"Kelijah! Herb!" A familiar voice screened my name.

We both turned around, "yo Jen how she doing?" Herb said going up to her and huggin her.

"She isn't outta surgery yet last I heard something was 3hrs ago" she said with tears in her eyes.

"She's gon be okay G strong as fuck" Herb patted her shoulder.

"I don't know Herb, she. she been thru so much and she might be done" She said sobbing.

"Hey don't think like that she gon be fine" I said walking to the waiting room.

We all sat down and kept quiet.

I was scrolling on Instagram and decided to put a picture of Gia with the caption, "please pray for her"

Soon as it posted I got lots of good comments and prayers. Then I got a text on my phone.

Bibby: what happened to Gia?

Me: you got sum fuckin nerve textin me gtfo my messages with that bullshit

I locked my phone and put my hands on my face resting my elbows on the chair.

"Aye" Herb tapped my shoulder.

I put my head up and nodded.

"What you tell bibby?"

"To get the fuck out my messages with that shit cus how he gon be worried after he called her a broad and almost fought with her" I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck outta here" I said.

Herb shook his head, "you and G crazy" he chuckled.

2hrs later.

"Gianna Harrington's relatives"

"Us" I raised my hand and we all got up.

"We managed to stop the internal bleeding. Couple ribs were broken and a concussion. She's going to be in some sort of a comma for 2-3 days. It's nothing to worry about but once she wakes up that's when we need to examen her more to see what brain damages the accident caused." The doctor looked up from his clipboard.

"Can we see her?" I asked.

"Not until tomorrow while they make sure she's steady. I'll let you all know meanwhile you can go home and rest" he nodded and walked away.

I turned to Herb, "you wanna go back home?"

He nodded, "Jen you gon be ite? You wanna come with us?"

She shook her head, "no moms in town and she's taking care of Jordan I gotta go back and let her know what's happening. But can we meet back here tomorrow?"

"Yea" me and Herb said in unison.

We headed towards the hospital exit when we were hit with a whole bunch of camera flashes.

"Hey, how's Gia doing?"

"Is Lil Bibby with her?

"Are you and Herb dating?"

Herb stopped dead in his tracks, "yall know I ain't the type to ignore y'all but y'all tweakin with these questions" he said opening his door.

"Are you and Kelijah ever going to go out?"

"Yeah! We just seen you guys holding hands the other day!" Another reporter yelled.

I rolled my eyes and got back out the car, "y'all really need to stop askin these dumb ass questions. My best friend in there laid up ina bed and y'all concerned whether me and Herb dating?!?! Y'all bogus as fuck! What y'all main concern should be is finding Jesus, getting down on ya knees and pray! Quit asking stupid irrelevant questions"

Their face expression changed hella fast and then they looked at each other and started walking back to their van.

I got back in the car and put my seat belt on and crossed my arms.

Herb chuckled, "that's why ion wanna date you cus you be tweakin on people"

"Damn right! I don't care" I protested.

He shook his head chuckling and pulled out the parking lot.

-A little lighter chapter than the two before. But not really lol.

-Do y'all think Gia's gonna be okay when she wake up?

-Bibby on the other hand tryna be "concerned" like bye you had ya chance.

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, K.