Chapter 1

One week later...

"Minhyuk! Where are you going?" I asked him when i saw him walking down the stairs. 

He looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"You don't need to know about it."he replied and grabbed the car keys before he left.

I felt pain in my chest but I don't know why. I felt like crying but my tears won't come out.  Why is he cold to me? Why? Why? Why?

No! You have to be strong Jae! Don't waste your tears for that guy! Its worthless! 

Meanwhile...

MinHyuk's POV:-

"Hyung! Why did you left your wife in the house?" asked Sungjae. 

"Just shut up will you? And I don't even think her as my wife." I said with a frustrated face. 

My life have been ruin by appa and umma. How could they let me marry a girl I don't love? I already have a girlfriend. But now its all ruin! THANK YOU! 

"Relax MinHyuk..No need to be mad ok? Cheer up man!" said EunKwang hyung tried to reduce my temper. 

I just gave him a fake smile before the car we rode stop in front of a bar.

We entered it and I want to enjoy myself there. Who cares about my 'wife' at house?

At The House...

JaeSoo's POV:-

Where is he? It's 3 am already.. He should be back 3 hours ago.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Mwo? Who's that in the middle of the night? Maybe its MinHyuk..

"Who's there?" I asked while standing behind the door. Just in case anything happens.

"err..Is this Lee MinHyuk's house?" the voice asked. A guy voice that is.

"Y..yeah..Who are you?" I asked again while opening the door slowly. Then, I saw a guy standing in front of the door.

"I'm his cousin. Lee JeongMin-iminida! And who are you?"that guy asked me back.

"Me? Oh..I'm his..."I started to think, should I tell him who am I?

"His what?"he started to question me again.

"I'm his...Wife.." I felt butterflies in my stomach when I say the word 'Wife' to him.

"His wife? Oh you're the girl that ahjumma told me last week. The girl that MinHyuk married last week.." He said as he started to understand it.

"Yeah.."I just gave him a short reply. 

"I'll go upstairs first. Tell him I'm upstairs when he came back ok?" he told me before he rushed towards the stairs.

I nodded and move to the kitchen.

"I'm home!" say one voice.

"MinHyuk! You're home already? Why so late?" I ask him.

"What do you care?"he gave me the smirk that I hate the most. I just roll my eyes.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that your cousin, JeongMin is upstairs."I told him before I left. I went to the laundry to take some clean towels to give to JeongMin.

"JeongMin? I'm coming in ok?"I said as I open the room door. And I accidently saw him...Shirtless...

"Ooops..Mianhei..I didn't know you were changing here..Mianhei..Oh! Here's your towel!" My face turned red like a tomato. Then I turn around before I started to walk outside.

Man! I'm living in a house that have 2 guys in it! Looks like I'll cook extra breakfast tomorrow!