Chapter 5

MinHyuk's POV:-

My phone rings again when I walked out the practice room. I felt really pissed this time. What is it this time?

"Can you please stop calling me! Don't be shit man!"I shouted on the phone.

"Oppa..."a girl answered.

"Mwo? Who's that?"I asked.

"Its MaeJin...Why are you mad at me? What did I do wrong?" she aksed with a sad tone.

"Oh..sorry baby, oppa didn't meant to shout at you.Mianhei..."I told her.

"Aniyo..I won't forgive you!" she said in a playful voice.

"Baby I'm sorry...Jebal?" I speak with a baby voice.

"Hm...Arasso since you're my boyfriend. Does your wife know about me?" she asked me. I just gave a slight sigh and answered.

"Ani. I won't tell her..."I answered when I remembered JaeSoo.

"Waeyo?" she asked me again.

"Because I don't want to.."I told her again.

"Arasso...Ok I got to hung up..I got work to do..Bye oppa! See you tonight!"She said with a cute voice.

"Nae.." I smiled and hung up.

"Hyung! You're still dating MaeJin? I thought you just broke up with her 2 weeks ago."SungJae asked me.

"Why should I broke up with her? I love her!" I protested.

"Then what about JaeSoo noona? She'll be heart-broken when she knows her husband is cheating on her!" Ilhoon told me.

"What do I care if she's heart-broken or whatsoever. I don't care!"I scold them and left the two of them at the hallway.

SungJae's POV:-

What's wrong with you hyung? Why do you treat noona like this? She loved you for goodness sake! Don't you realize that? He's getting on my nerves when its about noona. What? Don't look at me like that! I don't love noona! I just care for her like my own sister! I know how it feels when someone you love treated you like trash! Cause I've felt that before... And it hurt!

"I just want to kill him!" I shouted when he left both of us. Dumbfound. Ilhoon was shocked when I punch the walls.

"Yo! Relax maknae! You're not the only one who's pissed with him!" Ilhoon tried to cool me down.

"But he is WAY too much! JaeSoo noona is suffering at home and he's here playing lovey-dovey with that bitch!"I told Ilhoon with a loud voice.

"I know...I know.. Just calm down will ya? Killing him is not the solution to their marriage problem... I know that one day he'll realize that he need JaeSoo more than that slut." Ilhoon told me with a smile.