Chapter 26

That night~

Nobody’s POV:-

“Oppa~”JaeSoo called for Minhyuk.

“Hmm?”

“What would you do...If I’m not around here anymore after I gave birth to our baby?”she asked him.

That question made Minhyuk choke his own spit.

“Yah! What are you talking about! Don’t talk about something nonsense! I don’t like it!”He snapped at JaeSoo.

“...”she kept quiet.

“Look jagiya~I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to snap at you but your question make me scared.”he stopped for a second and look at JaeSoo’s teary eyes.

“Its just that...You make me feel afraid to lose you. And I don’t! I don’t want to lose any of you two...Both of you are my life. I’m afraid that if you leave me I can’t give our child a perfect family. I want this baby to raise in a complete family. The family that have a mother,father and the child itself.”He continues while wiping JaeSoo’s tears.

“I’m sorry oppa...I won’t ask that question again.”she spoke after a long silence.

“Aniya~ I’m the one who supposed to say sorry. I’m sorry for getting angry at you.”he added.

“Gwenchana...”JaeSoo replied and hugged him.

Minhyuk smiled and caressed JaeSoo’s hair.

“Promise me Jagiya...That you won’t leave me no matter what.”

“I promise oppa. I won’t leave you. I’ll stay by your side until the day I die.”she spoke softly.

“Thank you jagiya~”He pecked JaeSoo’s cheek.

JaeSoo gave him a weak smile even though she feel that something bad is going to happen to them.

‘Saranghae Lee Minhyuk...’she whispers softly.