Chapter 3

The next day...

JeongMin's POV:-

Is JaeSoo ok now? I know what happen between MinHyuk and JaeSoo last night cause I was there all the time. But, both of them didn't notice me. Poor JaeSoo, how could MinHyuk hyung did that to JaeSoo? He's a jerk I tell you! He shouldn't do that to a girl. 

"Morning!" I greeted when I'm sitting in the dining room. I see that MinHyuk is sitting beside JaeSoo. 

"Morning.." JaeSoo greeted me with a fake smile.

"Which school are you going JaeSoo?" I asked her.

"Oh...I'm going to School Of Performing Arts Seoul. Why?" she asked me back.

"Looks like we're going to be in the same school." I told her. MinHyuk hyung accidently choked the toast he's eating.

"Hyung? Waeyo?" I asked him.

"Huh? Ur..Nothing..The toast is a bit hot.. hehe.." he fake laugh. 

"Oh. By the way, what class did you take?"I asked JaeSoo back.

"Me? Oh, I took Music and Dance class..You?" she replied.

"Same! Now we're going to be together outside the school and at home." I told her cheerfully.

MinHyuk's POV:- 

"Same! Now we're going to be together outside the school and at home." JeongMin told JaeSoo with a cheerful voice. 

My heart skipped a beat when he said 'together outside he school and at home'. 

What is happening to me? 

"Oh? Really? That's good!" JaeSoo replied with a happy tone.

What? You call it good? That guy sure knows how to make girls like him.

Wait!!! I'm not jealous!! I'm confident that I'm not jealous!! Yes, I'm not Jealous Lee MinHyuk. 

"Hyung? Hyung?" JeongMin waves his hands in front of my eyes.

"Mwo? What?" I asked him. 

"Are you ok?" JaeSoo asked me. She looked at me with a worried face. Her hot hands were tracing over my head. 

I slapped her hands away. I don't know why I did that. Seriously! I don't know why!

"Don't touch me bitch! I don't want your dirty hands to touch my body even my hair!" I yelled at her. I don't want to say that, really!

She looked at me with teary eyes. I can't look at those eyes, they're making me crazy!

JeongMin looked at me with dagger eyes.

"Hyung! Why did you do that? She's worried about you and you said that to her?" JeongMin said angrily. 

JaeSoo's POV:- 

I can't believe he said that my hands are dirty! I haven't touch or do something wrong until he say that my hands are dirty. 

"Hyung! Why did you do that? She's worried about you and you said that to her?" JeongMin stands up and yelled MinHyuk.

MinHyuk was about to answer it but I dragged JeongMin outside and walk separately to school.

All the way to school, I cried and Cried as much as I want. Before I come into the homeroom, I went to the toilet and washed my face. 

"JaeSoo! You waste your tears again! Stop it will you? You're torturing yourself! Enough is enough!" my heart deep inside told me.

"I can't.. I can't stop from crying for what he did to me!" I cried a little.

I was about to walk out the toilet when I felt my feet started to get weak and my vision started to get blurry. 

"H...Help me.." I called before everything turns black.