Chapter 28

Mystery Guy’s POV:-

I can’t stay like this! I’ve to forget about her! She’s someone else’s wife now!

Oh brain! Please stop thinking about her!

I clutch my chest when I saw her with Minhyuk hyung. It hurts me when I saw her with him.

I still remember his expressions when he told me his parents set a marriage for him.

Flashback~

“______-ah! I don’t want to marry that girl...”He told me.

“Who?”I asked him.

“Kim JaeSoo. JaeMin’s lil sis.”he said while closing his eyes.

“Bwo?!” I blurt out suddenly.

“Wae?”he frowned his eyebrows.

“A-aniya...But, why her?”I asked him again.

“Her parents say that JaeMin isn’t ready yet to get married, so her sister replace her.”he said in frustration.

I nodded even though it hurts me inside.

End of flashback~

Now I’m begging you dear brain. Stop thinking about someone else’s wife.

I close my eyes but my brain kept on remembering about JaeSoo...

Her smile...

Her laughter...

Her pout...

Even her tears...

I can see it clearly...

‘Please! Forget about her!’ I told myself while hitting my head.

‘She’s happy with Minhyuk now...Don’t ruin their happiness...’ I remind myself.

I still remember when she cried two weeks  after they got married  when she calls me.

She said that she’s suffering. She can’t stand seeing Minhyuk hyung came back late and acting cold towards her. He ignores her whenever she talk to him. He even called her a ‘bitch’.

Which part on her body makes her look like a bitch? I was really mad that time. He’s lucky cause that time I’m at Japan for work or he’ll be dead that time!

But, when she called last month saying she’s happy with him and expecting a baby, my heart shattered to pieces.

But, I tried to sound happy so she wouldn’t think anything about me crushing on her.

I look at her picture in my wallet.

‘Saranghae JaeSoo~~’