Chapter 12

Nobody's POV:-

Minhyuk get up early that day when he realize that JaeSoo wasn't beside him. 

"Jae?"he called JaeSoo's name while walking towards the bathroom.

He opened the bathroom and it was empty.

But then he felt somebody hugged his waist from behind.

He smiled knowing that was JaeSoo.

"Good morning jagiya..."he kissed Jae's cheek.

JaeSoo gigled and gave him a kiss.

"Good morning oppa! Go take a bath, breakfast ready."she told Minhyuk and walked towards the stairs.

Minhyuk just gave her a smile and walk towards the wardrobe and he took a towel.

After some warm shower. Minhyuk went down the stairs and saw JaeSoo and Jeongmin is discussing something.

That made Minhyuk burn.

"Hei jagiya...What are you doing?"he asked as he sit between Jeongmin and JaeSoo.

Yea, you guess it. He's jealous. Who wouldn't be right?

"Oh, we're discussing about school homework. Jeongmin is good in Math so I asked him to teach me."JaeSoo told Minhyuk.

"Let me teach you then. I'm good in Math too."Minhyuk told JaeSoo while sipping his coffee.

"Jinjja? That's great!"JaeSoo smiled brightly and sits beside Minhyuk.

Jeongmin on the other hand was burning seeing the 'love birds' in front of him right now.

"Hei, I have to go now. I don't want to be late for class."Jeongmin told the both of them with a fake smile.

Minhyuk nodded but JaeSoo immediately [A/N: Wrong spelling?] stands up and carried her bag.

"Where are you going?"Minhyuk asked.

"School. You said last night you'll send us to school right?"JaeSoo tilt her head a bit.

"Oh yeah! Kaja!"I said and walked towards the main door.

When he was about to close the door house. His phone vibrates.

'A message?' he opened the inbox and found out that it was from MaeJin.

From : MaeJin

Oppa~I miss you...Can we meet tonight? If you can, we'll meet at the usual place...Please, I miss you very much.

Love, MaeJin

To : Lee MinHyuk 

'Ahhh! I forgot about her! But, naah...I'll tell her about the break up thingy tonight.'Minhyuk thought while walking slowly to the car.

"Oppa? You ok?"Jae asked.

Minhyuk smiled and nodded.

'Aish these love birds!'Jeongmin hissed slowly.

He can't stand looking the way Minhyuk smiled to JaeSoo. 

And the way JaeSoo laughed after what happened yesterday really make him wants to go 'kaboom!'.

'Patience~Patience Lee Jeongmin...That's married life' Jeongmin told himself.

All the way from their home to school was full with JaeSoo's laughter.

Jeongmin was shocked to know that Minhyuk can crack a joke. He thought that Minhyuk is a guy without feelings all this time.

"Oppa! See you after school!"Jaesoo said when they arrived at the school. 

Most of the girls in front of the school started to send death glare towards JaeSoo.

"Let me send you to class."Minhyuk offered when he notices the girls that was glaring at JaeSoo.

When they were on their way to class. Some girls started to feel like their heart was breaking down when they saw Minhyuk and JaeSoo happily walking together.

"Gomawo for sending me oppa!"JaeSoo thanked him with a smile.

Minhyuk replied it with a kiss on her forehead.

All the girls started to cry their hell out when they saw Minhyuk kissing JaeSoo.