Chapter 17

Nobody's POV:-

JaeSoo woke up from the tiring night but she can't get up from the bed since Minhyuk is still hugging her waist.

"Oppa~Can you let me go? I want to take a bath right now..."She whispered to Minhyuk's ear.

Minhyuk's eyes opened a bit and he can see JaeSoo's body covered with the blanket.

He gave her a playful smirk and hugged her even tighter.

"Oppa~I want to take a bath now..."JaeSoo said while smiling.

"Arassoo...But, you look sexy like that."He teased.

JaeSoo gave him a playful hit on the arm and took Minhyuk's sweater that is hanging on the end of the bed.

"Don't wear that...Your body looks hot without it!"He continues to tease her.

"Aish! This pervy guy!"JaeSoo chuckled and walks to the bathroom.

'She's limping...'Minhyuk laugh slowly.

"Ouch!"JaeSoo cried from the bathroom.

Minhyuk immediately ran to the bathroom when he heard JaeSoo screamed.

"Waeyo? Gwenchana?"he asked in a worried voice.

JaeSoo is sitting on the floor while crying in pain.

"Aigoo~Did I make you hurt from last night?"he asked as he lifts JaeSoo's body to the bed.

JaeSoo just gave him a fake smile and laid down on the bed.

"Mianhei jagiya..."he said and hugged her.

"Gwenchana..."she said and tilt her head to Minhyuk's shoulders.

"I didn't know I will feel this kind of sore..."JaeSoo tried to crack a joke.

Minhyuk just gave her a small smile since he felt the guilt for being to 'rough' on her last night.

"Oppa...You don't have to feel guilty for what happened last night."she tried to persuade Minhyuk.

He just smiled and carried her bridal style to the bathroom.

"Yahh! Oppa! I can wa-"Minhyuk kissed her lips that made her go silent mode.

"You' can't walk. You're still sore from last night."He said and gave her a naughty smile.

JaeSoo just smacked his hand playfully.

"Ok...You can go out now..."JaeSoo ordered.

"What? Can't I bathe with you?"he teased.

"Aish! Enough oppa! You'll have to bathe yourself after me!"she smiled and locked the bathroom doors.

Minhyuk just laugh like crazy and sat at the balcony with only in his wife beater.

"Aren't you cold?"JaeSoo suddenly popped out of nowhere. Still limping.

"Yeah..."he said as he pulled JaeSoo into his arms.

"But, I'm not cold now."he said playfully.

JaeSoo blushed.

"I'm going to cook breakfast, go and take your bath now! Your smell makes me wanna die!"JaeSoo cracked a joke that made Minhyuk laugh.

"Arasso! But, only for today ok?"Minhyuk said and went to the bathroom.

"Psshh...Whatever..."JaeSoo walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen.