Chapter 15

Minhyuk's POV:-

'Help! Help!' I heard a girl cried.

'I think, I've heard that voice before...But, who?'I questioned myself.

"Die bitch die!"as I heard those words, I heard a loud bang and somebody falls to the ground.

I followed the sound and I was shocked with what I'm seeing.

"Ja-JaeSoo!"I cried and run to the bloody body.

She was trembling with her eyes full of tears.

Her trembling hands is pointing towards somebody behind me.

When I turn my head around, I can see MaeJin is pointing her gun directly to my face!

"Goodbye...Saranghae~"she said and pulled the gun.

I closed my eyes and wait for the pain.

But, instead of pain. I felt somebody was shaking my body.

"Minhyuk! Minhyuk oppa!"I heard Jae's voice.

"Oppa!"she called.

My eyes opened 100% when she called my name for the second time.

"Gwenchana?"she asked with a worried tone.

I looked at her worried face and nodded with a fake smile.

She looked at me.

"Go to sleep. Its 3.00 in the morning."I told her.

She nodded and laid down to the bed.

Not long after that, she's off to dreamland leaving me awake.

'Thank goodness its just a dream...'I talked to myself and I took a glance at JaeSoo's face.

'I'll do anything to protect you Jae...That's my promise...'I said and kissed her lips.

The Next Day...

Nobody's POV:-

The whole day, Minhyuk forbids JaeSoo from getting her feet to the kitchen or doing any work. Which means, all the cooking and cleaning was done by Minhyuk. [A/N: How nice XD]

"Oppa! Why don't you let me use the kitchen?"

"No! We've got a knife in the kitchen! You might get your hands cut by those sharp knives!"

"Aigoo~That's a normal thing happened every time you know?"JaeSoo answered with an annoying face.

"No means no, wifey..."Minhyuk gave her a naughty smile.

JaeSoo makes a sad face and ran to the living room.

"Omo! My little wifey ish sad!"Minhyuk teased her.

JaeSoo just ignored him and continued reading the magazine.

"Guys! I'm living with the Boyfriend hyungs starting today. Thank you for letting me stay here."JeongMin suddenly came with a bag on his hand.

"Huh? Are you sure you're staying with them? Why won't you stay with us?"JaeSoo asked with a sad tone voice.

"kekeke~So it would be easier for me to go practise with them, besides, I can't disturb you guys right?"JeongMin tried to make a happy voice to hide his feelings.

"JeongMin-ah! I'll kill you!"JaeSoo shouted while covering her red faces.

The 2 guys just kept laughing like crazy when JaeSoo blushed.

"Argh! I'm leaving you two here. I can't stand the way you guys laugh. Its irritating!"JaeSoo ran towards their bedroom and locked it.

As soon as the 'click' sound was heard. The hemisphere suddenly changed. 

~Awkward silence~

The 2 guys kept sending death glare towards each other.

"Sooo..."JeongMin started the conversation.

"What?"Minhyuk coldly asked.

"Don't even think about breaking her heart, or else!"

"Or else what??"Minhyuk replied.

"I'll take her from you!"JeongMin bravely told him.

"Try and you'll never see the next sunrise."he replied and went to the kitchen.

Minhyuk then heard the main door was closed harshly before he heard JeongMin says 'I will do it!'.

"Yeah...maybe another thousand years."Minhyuk scoffed alone.

Then, his phone rang.

Phone Convo

Minhyuk: Yoboseyo?

???: Oppa!

Minhyuk: who's this?