Chapter 22

Her jaws dropped when she saw the scene in front of her.

"M-Minhyuk!"she shouted.

She's very disappointed when she sees MaeJin and Minhyuk naked on the sofa.

"Omo!"YooJin said in shocked.

"J-Jae?"Minhyuk called her name. He seems drowsy.

JaeSoo covered her mouth as she ran outside.

"Unnie~"YooJin called her.

"Wae? Wae??"JaeSoo started to burst into tears.

"Unnie~ I think its just a misunderstanding?"YooJin tried to comfort her.

"What kind of misunderstanding is that??"she yelled.

~Silence~

"Is it a misunderstanding seeing the both of them like that? In front of my bare eyes?!"she yelled again.

"I thought that when I came back from home with this great news. We'll celebrate it! But what happen now?? I'm such a babo for trusting him!"JaeSoo cursed herself and hit her head with her hand.

"Unnie! Stop it! Stop hurting yourself!"YooJin started to cry when she sees JaeSoo hurting herself.

"I'm such a babo!"she cursed again.

"Unnie! Stop it! Its not good for you and the baby! Please! Stop it!"YooJin cried.

"What baby?"Minhyuk suddenly appears.

JaeSoo stopped crying when she heard Minhyuk's voice.

"What do you care?Go have your lovey dovey time with your mistress!"JaeSoo blurt it out with anger.

"Y-you're pregnant?"Minhyuk stuttered.

"So what If I am?? You won't give a damn about it!"JaeSoo cursed. 

"If you think I don't care about the baby, well you're wrong! I do care about it!"he yelled when she said he doesn't care about the baby.

"So what?! You can have another baby with that bitch! Am I right?"she replied in anger.

pang!

Minhyuk's hand flew to JaeSoo's face.

"J-Jae...I'm-I'm sorry!"Minhyuk apologies when he accidently slapped JaeSoo.

"This is the 2nd time you're slapping me! You know that?? "she yelled at his face.

"Yah! Just get lost you bitch!"MaeJin suddenly came and pushed JaeSoo until she fell.

"Argh!"she scream when she felt that she fell to a rock.

"Unnie!"YooJin panicked when she hears JaeSoo's scream.

"Jae? Gwenchana?"Minhyuk tries to hold JaeSoo's hand but she pulled away.

"Don't touch me!"she yelled with a pain expression.

"U-Unnie! B-blood!"YooJin stutters when she sees blood flowing from JaeSoo's uniform.

"Ottoke? Call Ilhoon now!"JaeSoo started to panic.

YooJin was about to call Ilhoon when Minhyuk took her phone.

"Don't! I'm her husband and the father of her baby. It should be me who sends her to the hospital. Not Ilhoon or anyone! Arasso??"he said in anger.

YooJin nodded like a naive kid.

Minhyuk immediately carry JaeSoo to his car.

"Oppa! What about me?"MaeJin pouted.