Chapter 43 [Final]

JaeSoo’s POV:-

“Umma...I want my baby back~”I sobbed.

“Please don’t be like this Jae, its not good for you...”Umma said to me and caressed my hair.

“I don’t care! I just want my Hara back!”I protested.

Then suddenly someone barged in the room.

“Oppa!”I half shouted when I see Minhyuk with Hara on his arm.

“Don’t worry...Its all over now...She’s gone. For good.”he told me with a smile on his face.

Is my ears playing a trick on me? What I meant is, MaeJin is dead?

He looked at me and smiled widely.

“Oppa...She died?”I asked him.

He nodded and told me what happened.

“Ouh...Poor her!”

“Don’t pity her. You still have a soft spot for her after what she done to us?”he asked.

“Oppa~Every human makes mistakes. And every human deserves to receive a second chance like what I gave to you.”I replied and hold his hand tightly.

“I’m just sad that she’s willing to do anything to get what she wants.”I continued.

He just kept quiet.

“Can’t you at least forgive her? I mean, she’s dead right? We should forgive her so she can live peacefully over ‘there’.”

“Fine...I forgave her.”he said as he smiled at me.

Nobody’s  aka Author’sPOV:-

The both of them smiled at each other which made their parents sarcastically said.

“Love birds in the room~”Mrs Lee and Mrs Kim said in unison.

“We better get going now~”Mr Lee dragged Mr Kim outside the room.

“What for us!”their umma’s chased the appa’s from behind.

Minhyuk and JaeSoo chuckled on seeing their parents childish attitude.

“So, lets pack up. Don’t you miss home?”Minhyuk asked.

“Of course I do!”she replied with a sweet smile on her face.

The both of them packed their things and picked up the sleeping twins from the crib and walk towards the car park.

When they reached home, the both of them walked towards the babies room and place the new born baby in the crib.

Well, thank goodness the crib is big enough for the twins to roll around.

JaeSoo smiled upon seeing the babies sleeping peacefully. She never imagined that her life will be as perfect like this. And she knew that her parents decision to let the both of them marry is a good idea.

What can I say? Parents is always right!

“Jagiya~What are you thinking right now?”Minhyuk asked as he wrapped his hands around JaeSoo’s flat waist.

“Hmmm...About my unexpected perfect life?”she said and giggled.

“Lemme guess...You’ve never imagined that we’ll end up like this?”he said while smiling at her.

She nodded and turned around.

“Oppa...Thank you for being in my life...You’ve been a very nice husband to me.”she said as she hugged Minhyuk’s waist.

“And thank you too for changing me.”he said as he pinched JaeSoo’s nose softly.

"Kekeke...No big deal oppa...Its my responsibility as your wife."she replied with a sweet smile.

"Aigoo~This cute wife of mine! I shall tickle you right away!"Minhyuk said as he chased JaeSoo all over the room.

"You won't be able to catch me!"she half shouted.

That made Minhyuk smirk and 'press' the emergency 'brake'.

And JaeSoo ends up in his arms.

"You've got me oppa...Nice one!"she said as Minhyuk make his 'squirrel aegyo'.

"Ouh~ Kyeopta!!!"JaeSoo said as she hugged Minhyuk like a teddy bear.

Minhyuk just let her hugged him since its been 1 week and a half he didn't hugged her.

They hugged each other while looking at the sleeping twins.

The both of them prayed to god to let the happiness stay after the hard time they’ve been through together.

‘I hope we’ll stay like this until the end...’

-The End-