Chapter 41

A week passed...

JaeSoo’s POV:-

Umma and appa brought me home since they knew that I’m tired. I’ve been taking care of Minhyuk oppa for the whole week and I really don’t want to go home yet, but what can I do?

“Go get some rest dear...You must be tired.”Umma said as we walked in our house.

I nodded and went upstairs.

When I was about to reach our room, I passed in front of the baby’s room.

I walk in the baby’s room and sat on the same sofa we sat the other day.

My heart ached when I remember those sweet moments. I tried to hold my tears as I walk towards the wardrobe where I kept the baby’s clothes.

‘Umma can’t wait for you to come sweetie...I really hope your appa wakes up soon...’I said as I caressed my baby bump.

I touched the white clothe we bought 1 week ago.

“Oppa...I miss you...Please wake up...”I started to cry when I saw his photo in the room.

Suddenly, I heard there’s a ‘pop’ sound coming out from somewhere and I felt that my feet are wet.

“U-umma!”I screamed when I started to fell the pain.

“Wae??Wae??”she climb upstairs.

Her eyes widen when she saw me.

“JaeSoo! Your water broke!”she started to panic.

My heart beats rapidly as I slowly walk down the stairs with the help of umma.

“Yeobo! Ppalli! Start the car engine! JaeSoo is giving birth!”she yelled when appa isn’t moving an inch.

He started to look for his keys and walk faster towards the car and opened the door for us.

“U-umma...”I called.

“Yes darling?”she said as she wipes the sweat on my head.

“It hurts!”I said as I tries to bare the pain.

“Patience dear, we’ll arrive at the hospital on time...Don’t worry, everything is going to be fine...”she tried to calm me.

We arrived at the hospital 23 minutes later and the Doctor took me to the labor room.

Nobody’s POV:-

At the same time, Minhyuk slowly gained his conscious and looked for JaeSoo all over the room.

“Hyung! You’re awake!”he heard Sungjae’s voice.

“Wh-where am I?”he asked.

“You’re at the hospital. You were stabbed by MaeJin.”

“Where’s JaeSoo?”Minhyuk asked.

Sungjae was about to answer it when suddenly YooJin barged in the room.

“Oppa! Jae unnie is giving birth already!”YooJin said in a panic tone.

Minhyuk’s eyes widened and got up as fast as he can. He doesn’t care when Sungjae told him to slow down.

He walks as fast as he can towards the labor room. His parents was shocked to see him there but they let him in.

“Doctor...I need him...I need my husband...”he heard JaeSoo panting hard.

He immediately stand beside JaeSoo and holds her hand.

JaeSoo smiled at him when she sees him.

“I’m here now...Please be strong...For our baby...”he whispers at JaeSoo’s ear.