Chapter 31

Nobody’s POV:-

“JaeSoo!” suddenly JaeSoo heard Minhyuk’s voice shouting for her.

He walk faster towards her. She can see anger in his eyes.

Then, JaeSoo can feel pain on her left cheek when he slaps her.

“You bitch! How dare you go flirting when I’m not around!”he said with anger.

JaeSoo’s  eyes started to form tears when he called her a bitch.

“Hyung! Its not what you think!”Ravi tried to offend her.

“Tch. You’re trying to defend your girlfriend huh?” he scoffed and looked at JaeSoo.

“Oppa...”She tried to call him and reach for his hands.

He slaps her hand away when she tried to hold his hand.

“Don’t you dare to touch me! I don’t want to see you in front of me anymore! And stop calling me oppa, you unfaithful slut!”he gave his dirty smirk to JaeSoo.

“Who are you to call her a slut?!”Ravi started to punch his face.

The both of them started to punch each others face until their members stopped them.

“Yah! Calm down!”Eunkwang tried to stop Minhyuk from punching Ravi .

“Let me go! I should teach this guy a lesson not to seduce someone else’s wife!”he started to get mad.

“I didn’t do anything to your wife! It was an accident!”Ravi tried to explain.

“Accident your ass! I don’t want to see neither of you in front of my bare eyes or I swear, I’ll kill you both!”

“But, she’s carrying your child!” N tried to offend her.

“I don’t care! Who knows that’s somebody else’s child and she told me its mine!”he sarcastically replied.

JaeSoo became very furious and slapped him as hard as she can.

“You know what? When you said that word, I somehow felt regret carrying your baby!”she stops.

“And for your information Mr Lee Minhyuk. I’m not like the slut that you’ve slept with! If you don’t want this child then fine! I can take care of it myself!”she stops and breathe for air.

“I can raise this child without you even though I know that this child will raise without a pathetic father like you!”She started to curse.

“If you don’t want to see me then its fine! I also don’t want to meet a jerk like you from now on!”she said and stomps away.

Minhyuk became speechless when she said like that. He felt like his whole world has collapsed.

Not far from them...

‘Yes! My plan worked! Tch...I didn’t know he’ll be to easy to believe it...’MaeJin laugh evilly.

‘Now, for my second plan...’ she started to think of another plan.

Back to them...

JaeSoo ran as fast as she could to their house and packed her things.

Minhyuk tried to chase her after Ravi told him everything about what really happened.

“Jagiya...”he reach for JaeSoo’s hand.

“Let me go!”JaeSoo yelled and ran towards the main door with her packed things.

“I’m sorry!”he tried to catch up with her but its too late. She’s already in the taxi and went away.

‘What have I done?!’Minhyuk started to regret.

While on the other hand, JaeSoo was crying in the taxi and called for Donghyun.

“Yoboseyo?”an unfamiliar voice answered the call.

“Yoboseyo? Is Donghyun oppa there?”she asked.

“No, He’s in the kitchen. Who is this?”that voice asked.

“Its JaeSoo. His sister.”she replied.

“Omo! Jae! Its been a long time since we met!”the voice said in excitement.

“Who’s this?”she asked again.

“Its Jeongmin! Wahh....I missed you so much!”he said and chuckled.

“kekeke...Jinjja? Tell oppa I’ll call him back.”she said and cut off the line.

After the talk she let out a sigh while thinking about what happened just now.

Her heart was shattered to pieces when she remembers what Minhyuk said to her.

‘Baby...Umma don’t know what to do now...’she cried while caressing her tummy.

“Miss. We’ve reached the destination.”the taxi driver told her.

“Thank you.”she said and paid the taxi driver.

She walk closer to the house and rings the bell.

“Unnie!”a voice came out from the intercom.