Chapter 18

Nobody's POV:-

"Jagiyaa~~"Minhyuk called and hugged JaeSoo's waist when he came down.

"Aigoo~I'm cooking now oppa~"she chuckled.

"Can I help?"he tried being cute.

"Andwae! Go watch the TV and DO NOT disturb me, ara?"JaeSoo said in a strict voice.

Minhyuk pouted and walk lazily to the living room.

'Aish~This guy. Looks cold from outside but very cheeky and loving on the inside.'JaeSoo told herself.

"Jagiya~"Minhyuk called again.

"Hmm?"

"I Love You!"He said and he gave a kiss on JaeSoo's cheek.

"Yah! You see this spatula? You want to get hit or what?"JaeSoo joked.

Minhyuk just make his mehrong face and chuckled.

JaeSoo's cooking made Minhyuk flew back to the kitchen and instead of helping, he took a spoon and have a taste on the chicken soup.

"Yah! The chicken is still raw! Do you want your stomach to go upside down?"JaeSoo nagged.

Minhyuk ignored JaeSoo's warning and he just make his I-don't-care face.

"Hyung! Noona!"suddenly they heard Sungjae's voice from outside along with the other BTOB members.

"Aish~I didn't know they'll come today."Minhyuk grumbled and walk to the main door.

"Wh-"before Minhyuk can finish his sentence the BTOB members burst into the main door.

"Er...Mianhei?"all 6 of them smiled nervously.

"Grr..."Minhyuk just gave the 6 of them death glare before they walk into the house.

"Noona-sshi! Cooking huh? Can I help?"Ilhoon came to the kitchen.

JaeSoo shook her head and point to the living room.

"Uh-uh! You guys go and watch TV and do whatever you want but don't disturb me, arasso?"JaeSoo ordered trying to hide the 'things' on her neck.

"Jae! Is that what I think it is?"Hyunsik suddenly came.

"Are those...hickeys?"Changsub interrupt.

JaeSoo's face started to blush.

"A-aniya!"she tries to deny it.

"Omo! Hyung have turned to a real man!"Sungjae pops out of nowhere and ran for his life when Minhyuk is already giving him the 2nd death glare.

JaeSoo blushed and hid her face with the plate on her hand.

"No need to be shy Jae-ah! Its something usual for married couple."Eunkwang smiled and patted JaeSoo's head.

"Hyungs! Help me! This monster is strangling me!"Sungjae shouted when Minhyuk is strangling him.

"Just let him be...We're used to it."Peniel shouted from the living room.

"And he won't die! Hyung is just joking!"He added.

JaeSoo just chuckled and continue cooking while the guys fight for the TV remote.

"Yah! I want to watch Harry Potter!" Peniel screamed.

"I want to watch Running Man!"Ilhoon tried to reach the remote.

"Hey! I'm the house owner so I get to watch the TV not you guys!"Minhyuk also join the oh-so-called war.

"Tch. We're the guest so you need to respect us more! Now give us the remote!"Changsub and Hyunsik said in unison.

"I'm the leader so I'm the one who's going to watch first!"Eunkwang said and tried to pinch the other members.

"Aniya!!! I'm the youngest in the group so you all have to give the remote to me first!"Sungjae screamed.

"Guyss!!!!!!!!"JaeSoo scream at the top of her lungs.

~Silence~

'Er...Noona is mad huh?'Ilhoon whispers to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk gulped and nodded.

"Can you guys help me?"she eyed them one by one.

All 7 of them nodded.

"Can you please keep quiet? I'm cooking here or none of you will eat!"she threatens.

~Silence~

"Good! Lets keep this silence shall we?"JaeSoo said and walk back to the kitchen.

"Psst...I didn't know noona is such a scary girl!"Sungjae complained.

"I heard that maknae!"she shouted from the kitchen.

"And she's good at eavesdropping too!"Ilhoon added.

"Well...You know. Like husband like wife!"Minhyuk chuckled and grab the remote.

"I won!"he said and stuck his tongue out.

The other members rolled their eyes and joined Minhyuk watching his favourite show.

"Food's ready! Come here guys!"JaeSoo called all of them from the dining room.

All of them dropped their jaws to the ground when they saw what JaeSoo cooked.

"Noona...Do you know how much I love bibimbap?"Sungjae said and licked his lips.

"Urm....No?"JaeSoo laugh when she see's the maknae.

"Never mind, lets eat."Minhyuk said and sat beside JaeSoo.

"Omo! Kongguksu!!! Mah fav!!!"Hyunsik screamed.

"Is that bingsu?"Eunkwang and Changsub asked.

JaeSoo nodded.

"I'll take it!"Eunkwang grab the bingsu.

"Err...Oppa? Are they like this?"she asked Minhyuk.

"Yep.Get used to it arasso?"Minhyuk said and smiled.

"Arasso!"JaeSoo replied with a smile on her face.