Chapter 2

Later that night...

"MinHyuk! You never told me you have a cousin before. I thought..." I was about to finish my words when MinHyuk throws the magazine he's reading towards me.

"Can you please shut your fucking mouth up?? I don't want you to say anything tonight! I'm tired!" MinHyuk snapped at me. Then, he pulls the blanket and covers himself. 

I was surprised with his sudden action. I walked towards the magazine he threw and place it on his desk. 

'MinHyuk...Why are you doing this to me? Why? What did I do wrong to you? Is it because appa and eomma arranged a marriage between you and me? Is that the reason why?' I mumbled slowly. Hoping he won't hear it.

"Yes! That's the reason why I'm treating you like this! Happy now?"MinHyuk said and walk towards me. 'What? He heard it??' my heart question myself.

"And you know what? You're the reason why JaeMin wants to break up with me! Huh! She broke up with me cause she said I should give a chance for you to be loved by me. But sorry bitch! I won't and I would never love a bitch like you!"MinHyuk said the words that pierced into my heart. He looked at me a while before he walks out the bedroom and went to the living room.

My feet felt numb. I fall to the floor and cried as much as I want. I can shout as much as I want since the wall are sound-proof.

"Why do I agree marrying you in the first place? Why do I have to marry you? You make me suffer day by day! I want to hate you but I can't.."I cried as loud as I want. 

But then, I felt there's somebody watching me from afar.

"Hey! No need to hide..I don't eat people!"I said to the 'somebody'. 

"Yah! Noona..Waeyo?"JeongMin came in and asked me.

"Don't call me noona you pabo! Were the same age!"I told him.

"Mwo?" JeongMin make the I-don't-understand-look at me.

"You're 19 right?" I asked him.

"Yeah..But how did you know that?"JeongMin looked at me with a strange look.

"Your eomma attend at my wedding last week. She told me that she have a son named JeongMin that is the same age like me studying in USA."I told him.

"Arasso..."JeongMin shakes his heads as he began to understand it.

"By the way, back to the main topic. Noona..I mean JaeSoo, why are you crying just now?"JeongMin asked me.

"Er..I remember about my late cousin JuMin that died on the day of my wedding." I tried to lie him. 

"Liar! I know there's something else in your head. Now tell me!" he raised his voice a little. I think he's pissed already.

"Fine! I had a fight with MinHyuk just now! Are you happy now?"I told him as I run outside the bedroom. 

JeongMin looked at me. I know he can see tears on my eyes. Suddenly, he hug me tightly. 

"Don't cry JaeSoo. I felt bad seeing you cry in front of me." JeongMin said that as he caressed my hair slowly. 

I can't hold my tears now. And I cried on his shoulder. Now I have a shoulder to lean on when I have trouble.

MinHyuk's POV:-

Am I too harsh on her? Am I? I don't know why I throw that magazine on my hands to her just now. 

Should I go to her and apologize? Should I? 

I think as my feet walks to my bedroom. But, I saw JeongMin and JaeSoo... Hugging each other. That makes me wanna erupt in front of them!

Wait a second! I'm not jealous am I? No MinHyuk! You're not jealous! You're just angry seeing that bitch hugging with another guy! And note for myself! Don't you ever fall for her eventhough it cost your whole life!