Chapter 40

Nobody’s POV:-

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and the paramedics brought Minhyuk towards the emergency room.

JaeSoo tried to get in the emergency room but the nurses held her.

“I’m sorry Miss, but you can’t come in. He’s in a critical condition!”the nurse said as they tried to calm her.

“I want him to be with me! Please let me in!”she cried harder.

The nurse looked at her feeling sorry to see a pregnant lady crying for her husband.

“Don’t worry Miss, I bet he’ll be ok...Don’t worry.”the nurse continued.

JaeSoo sobbed and sat beside the emergency room.

“Jae!”suddenly she hears Mrs Lee’s voice.

“Umma!”she said as Mrs Lee hugged her.

“Oh god...Why does this keeps happening to both of you? What wrong have you done to that girl?”she asked while caressing JaeSoo’s head.

“Umma...We didn’t do anything to her...She tried to kill me but Minhyuk oppa got stab instead of me! Its all my fault umma!”JaeSoo cried.

“Shhh...Its not your fault sweetie...He’ll be alright...I know he will.”Mrs Lee wiped JaeSoo’s tear.

Then, not long after that. The doctor came out from the emergency room.

“Doctor! How’s my son?”Mr Lee asked.

“He lost too much blood. His chance to live is about 50-50. If he didn’t gain his conscious by 2 weeks. We can consider he’s gone...forever.”the Doctor said with a sad tone.

“Andwae! He will survive! He can’t leave me!”JaeSoo started to go hysterical when the doctor told them the bad news.

“JaeSoo calm down!”Mr & Mrs Lee tries to calm her.

But then, JaeSoo fainted and fell to the floor.

“JaeSoo!”the both of them panicked and the doctor carry her to Minhyuk’s ward where there’s an extra bed.

JaeSoo’s POV:-

Urgh...I have a bad dream yesterday.

I dreamt that Minhyuk got stabbed by MaeJin and the doctor said that his chances to survive is 50-50.

“Thank god its just a dream.”I told myself and as I turned my head to the left.

I saw Minhyuk lying on the hospital bed beside me

‘No! This can’t be happening!’I said as I walk towards his bed.

He was sleeping peacefully and I think that he’s smiling.

‘So, it wasn’t a nightmare....’I told myself and caressed his face.

“Oppa...Please wake up...”I whisper at his ears hoping that he’ll hear me.

Suddenly, I heard somebody coming from the door.

I turned around and realized it was Ravi oppa.

“Annyeong oppa...”I said as I lower my head at him.

He gave me his smile and sat beside me.

“So, how is he?”he asked me.

“He’s going to wake up when the time comes.”I told him.

“What would you do if he doesn’t wake up at all?”he suddenly asked which made me angry.

“He will wake up! I know he will!”I said as I wipe a single tear.

He looked at me with a pained smile.

“I love you...”he said those words again.

“I don’t love you! Can’t you understand that?”I snapped at him.

“I know. But, can’t you at least give me a chance?”he asked.

I shook my head.

“Aniya! My love is only for Minhyuk and will always be! Nothing will change no matter what happen!”I sternly told him.

He looked at me before he left the room.

‘You just don’t understand oppa...I love him very much...’I mumbled slowly and slept beside Minhyuk oppa’s bed.

“Please be strong oppa...”I said before I sleep.