Chapter 20

2 Weeks later...[A/N: Sorry for making this fic too fast! ><]

Nobody's POV:-

"Oppa~"JaeSoo came to the kitchen and hugged Minhyuk's waist.

"Neh jagiya? Is there anything you want?"he asked while cooking dinner.

"Aniyo~I just want to hug you...Can't I?"she pouted.

"Of course you can! There's no rule about no-hugging-allowed in the house right?"Minhyuk joked.

JaeSoo chuckled and hug him tighter.

"Jagiya?Gwenchana?"he asked. He's felt weird seeing JaeSoo's weird behaviours these days.

"Neh~Waeyo?"she asked.

"Nothing, its just that you're acting weird these days you know that?"he told her and continue to cook.

She shrugged her shoulders.

He stared at her eyes in disbelief.

"Yah! I'm ok! There's nothing wrong with me!"She suddenly snapped when he stares at her.

Minhyuk was shocked when he sees JaeSoo's mood suddenly turned upside down.

JaeSoo annoyingly walked towards the living room and turned on the TV.

"Jae?Are you mad at me?"Minhyuk asked when he came to the living room.

"Aniyo~"she slowly replied.

"Jagiya...I have something to tell you."Minhyuk suddenly gave her a suspense feeling.

"What is it?"she asked while her eyes are still focusing on the TV.

"You're exchanging school starting tomorrow."he told her.

"Bwo? Wae??"she asked, shocked.

"Cause the new school is near to our house and you'll be safer cause Sungjae and Ilhoon is attending the same school as yours."he told her in one breath.

"Aigoo~Why didn't you tell me earlier?"she asked in a frustrated voice.

"Mianhei...cause this is eomma and appa's idea."he hugged her to comfort her.

"Gwenchana...Sooo...whats for dinner?"she asked joyfully.

"Err...Broiled salmon, kimchi & tteokbokki."he replied with a weird expression.

"Tteokbokki?? Can we eat now?? Please??"she pleaded with her aegyo.

"Of course. I was about to call you just now."he said and cling to JaeSoo's hand and walk to wards the dining room.

JaeSoo's eyes rounded when she sees her favorite food in front of her.

She immediately took a spoonful of tteokbokki and eat it like she haven't eaten for years.

But, she suddenly ran towards the kitchen and threw up.

"Yah!Are you ok?"Minhyuk asked worrily. [A/N: Wrong spelling??] 

JaeSoo didn't answer but she continues to throw up.

"The tteokbokki taste sour..."she told him.

"Jinjja?"he ran towards the dining room and took a bite on the tteokbokki.

"There's nothing wrong with this tteokbokki. It still taste the same like I cooked before."he told her.

"Jinjja? Maybe I'm having a stomach ache right now. I lose my appetite to eat now."she said with a weak face.

"Ouh...Why don't you go upstairs and get some rest? Maybe you'll feel better after that?"he told her while caressing her face.

JaeSoo nodded and walked towards their bedroom.

'Aish~I know there's something not right!'Minhyuk told himself.

~Next Morning~

"Jae~Wake up~Its 5.30...You're going to be late for school if you don't get up now..."Minhyuk gently shake JaeSoo's body.

"Hmm..."she scratch her head before she covers her mouth and ran to the bathroom.

"Jae?Jagiya? Are you ok?"Minhyuk knocked the door since it was locked from the inside.

JaeSoo went out of the bathroom with a pale face.

"Gwenchana?"Minhyuk asked again.

She was about to answer it but she ran back inside the bathroom and throw up again.

"Neh~I'm ok. I think its because I didn't eat last night."She said and took her towel.

"Are you sure?"Minhyuk asked with a worry face.

JaeSoo just nodded and took her bath.

"I'll send you to school today arasso?"Minhyuk told JaeSoo when they're having breakfast.

She just nodded weakly.

"Don't forget to bring your phone. If anything happened at school just call me arasso?"Minhyuk told her.

"Neh~"she answered in a weak voice.

Minhyuk stared at JaeSoo's pale face. He still feel worry about JaeSoo.

"Don't worry. Sungjae and Ilhoon is there. I'll be with them all the time!"JaeSoo told him when she realise that Minhyuk is staring directly at her.

"Arasso~Arasso~Now let's go!"he said as he snatch the car keys and opened the main door for JaeSoo.

"Thanks..."she smiled.

"No prob..."he gave her a grin.

All the way to Hanlim Arts High School, JaeSoo just felt dizzy and nauseous.

"We're here..."

"Huh? Gomawo oppa~"JaeSoo thanked him and left to the hallway.

JaeSoo's POV:-

I don't know why. But I think that I'm acting weird these days.

I know that Minhyuk noticed my mood swings,my eating habit & I became nauseous out of sudden.

What is happening to me??

"Argh!"I heard a girl scream.

"Ottoke? I'm sorry...I didn't see you coming!"I apologies to the girl.

"Ani.Gwenchana...I'm new here and I think I'm lost."the girl smiled sheepishly.

"Huh? Me too? What grade are you in?"I asked her while walking.

"I'm Yang YooJin! Grade 4! Its nice to meet you!"she bows and gave me a smile.

"Annyeong~Kim JaeSoo-imnida! I'm in Grade 6!"I bowed to her back.