Epilogue

Four years passed...

JaeSoo’s POV:-

Four years has passed and our twins have grown up to be a very naughty and cheeky twins.

Mhm...Same like their naughty appa who loves to tease me.

“Umma! HyukJae oppa smacked my head!”Hara complained when the both of them was playing with their toys.

“HyukJae-ah! Don’t do that to your dongsaeng! Its not nice!”I said while cooking.

“But she took my toy car and lost it!”he said in anger.

“Umma will buy you new toy car my dear... By the way, where’s your appa?”I asked when I realized Minhyuk wasn’t there.

“Molla. I haven’t seen him since this morning.”Hara replied while playing with her Barbie doll.

‘Where could he be?’I asked myself.

“I’m home!”

“Welcome home...Where have you been oppa?”I turned off the stove before I asked him.

“I went to our dorm.”he said as he take Hara and let her sit on his lap.

“What for?”I asked.

“Their getting ready for Eunkwang hyung’s wedding ceremony, he wants me to let Hara and HyukJae be the Flower girl and Flower boy.”he said as he caressed Hara’s long hair.

“Well, that’s ok. When is the wedding again?”I asked him.

“Next day after tomorrow.”he replied.

“Hmm...Time sure flies. The last thing I remembered is Eunkwang oppa is dating with JaeMin unnie. And now, he’s getting married to her!”

“Yeah, looks like I will be with him forever!”he said and laughed like a maniac.

“Yeah yeah, the umma and appa couple in BtoB right? They can’t be separated!”I teased.

“Yah! I’m already an appa for twins ok? I’m not the umma of BTOB anymore by the day these kids were borned.”he replied and pulled me to his arm.

“Kekeke...I can’t wait for JaeMin unnie’s wedding!”I said and hugged his waist.

Nobody’s POV:-

“Do you, Seo Eunkwang. Take Kim JaeMin as your lawfully wedded wife?”the priest asked.

“I do.”Eunkwang replied with a smile.

“And do you, Kim JaeMin. Take Seo Eunkwang as your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.”JaeMin replied and smiled from ear to ear.

“By the power vested in me. I now pronounce you men and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”the priest ended the vows.

Eunkwang and JaeMin smiled at each other before they kissed.

“Yay!”JaeSoo cheered.

“Chukkae hyung!”Minhyuk congratulate him.

And now is the time where JaeMin will throw the bouquet of flowers to the air and let the single ladies catch it.

“1,2,3!”Eunkwang and JaeMin counted before they threw it to the air.

The flower ends up in a girl’s arm.

Hyunsik who was near the girl turned beside him and his eyes widened.

“Y-you!”he said and the girl turned to him.

Her eyes widened and the flower on her hand dropped to the ground.

“H-Hyunsik...”she stuttered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'll post the spin off story when I'm less busy. Tq. And if you really want to read it. The link is at the external link. But if you don't have an AFF account, you can't read it. I'm sorry but I have to set it in 'members only access' since the plagiarism issue is getting way out of hand.