Chapter 1: The Note

Dear Alexis,
I only wish I wouldn't have to leave, I never meant for what happened to your mother to happen. And for that reason I must leave. I'm not sure if I'll ever see you again. And I think you deserve to know what happened to your mother. Your mother was murdered that night. And I am going to hunt down the person that did that to her. So that nothing will happen to you. Till we meet again kiddo. I will always love and protect you.
-Dad

I look at this letter every day. Millions of questions running thought my mind.

Will I ever see dad again? Who killed mom? Why did dad leave when I needed him most? Tears stung my eyes. I shook my head trying to get the questions out of my head. I look in the mirror and sigh.

I get ready for work, putting a pair of jeans and a white top on. Putting my shoulder length light brown hair in a ponytail. And slid on my black converse, I look in the mirror one last time. I walk to my silver car, and start driving to the cafe.

A/N Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter. Don't worry it'll get better. I've been on writer block and it feels like forever seance I written. So ya first supernatural fanfic! Plz don't forget to vote,comment and follow.
And plz give feed back it's always appreciated. Also feel free to DM me your ideas. (I give credit btw in either the be beginning or end of the chapter.) or just DM me if you want to role play or talk about fandoms or whatever. I'll update as soon as I can. Bye!