Chapter 24: Memories

It's been a while sense any supernatural things happened. Rebecca's better, she remembers everything and was shaken up at first but she's okay now. We all actually okay for one it's my birthday and I'm hoping no one says anything but I can't ever get what I wish for...

I walk into the living room to find my whole family there with the exception of lucifer who is probably planing the apocalypse. I happy to see everyone there, they said happy birthday to me. But then I see a girl with light brown hair and blue eyes standing in the back of the room. I give a confused look to my family.

"This is Hannah." Castiel says motions towards the girl.

"You must be Alexis." Hannah says

"Yeah, I'm Alexis. so how do you know cas?" I say smiling

"I was lost on earth and castiel found me." Hannah says

"Uh-huh" I say with understanding. Then I grin at cas. He gives me a confused look.

I got was a gift from Dean. Dean accepted the fact that we weren't going to be together. At first it was weird but now, he's like an older overprotective brother. Dean gave me a 'Kansas' band t-shirt and a iPod that had a whole bunch of 80's rock music.

"Thanks dean." I say

"No problem kid." He says and I give him a hug

Next came my father. He came walking up to me handing me a small box with a small key inside.

I look at him with confusion.

"This was your mothers. She dad a journal that had a lot of notes in it how to survive and the things she went through. I thought she would want you to have it." He says handing me the key and the black and green leather journal that has a gold and black diamond shape in the center of the cover and has a black jewel in the middle of it. It also has a black binding with metal peaces in it.

"I could never bring my self to read any of it. Too girly for my taste." My dad teases. I hug him and he hugs me back us both smiling.

Next came Damon.

"Happy birthday, Alexis." Damon says walking towards me kissing the top of my head. "I got you something." He says and pulls out a silver heart locket that has green wings on it and on the back it has 'meum lux' engraved in it.

"Aww, Damon I love it!!" I say hugging him.

"Here I'll help you put it on." He says and I lift my hair out of the way and he places the silver locket around my neck.

"I got another surprise in store." He says.

Once everyone is asleep Damon takes me to another place. Another surprise I guess. He told me to close my eyes till he said so.

"You could open your eyes now." He says

When I open my eyes we were in front of a small house. I look at him.

"This was my family's house." He says

I nod and after a moment he takes me by the hand and we head behind the house towards a small wooded area. Where you could see the stars clearly.

"Wowa." I say which makes Damon laugh and and he makes a blanket appear out of nowhere and we lay on it staring at the stars. It gets cold and Damon notices me feeling cold and covers me with his jacket. And I smile and thank him.

"Thank you for today." I say

"Anything for you meum lux." Damon says

"I can't remember the last time I was here." Damon says

"Do you miss it?" I ask but it was too late to keep the words from being said.  dammit of course he does!! I'm so stupid

"Sometimes but the memories were to painful to come back." He says sadness in his voice

"I'm sorry." I say ugh he must hate me!!

"Yeah but there are good memories like when me and my family would just hang around the house having a good time talking and laughing. And this will be a good memory too." He says smiling at me

We stay there for hours staring up at the stars. I end up falling asleep Damon picks me up and he carries me back home.

A/N hope I made it up too you! Again I would like to thank you for getting me to 600+ views you guys are amazing! Whenever I see I have notification it makes me happy. You guys make my day so thank you! Bye for now kiddos!