Chapter 14: Safe

Alexis' POV

I scream out in pain as the angel blade cuts across my face. I was sitting in a chair my hands and feet tied so I couldn't move. Damon's eyes filled with sadness and anger, both growing with every scream that escaped me mouth. Crowley moves the blade to my arms and makes scarlet drip from my arm to the floor. I scream louder tears streaming down my face. Then the door opens.

"Your highness your needed." Says a lower class demon

"See you two love birds later." Crowley says and pours water to distinguish a flame so that Damon could finally move from the circle.

Damon runs to me. Falling to his knees. The pain making me want to go to sleep. My eyes slowly closing.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry Lexi." Damon says his voice cracking with tears running down his face.

He cuts the ropes that bound me with a knife that is slightly exposed from the pillow it was previously under. He carries me from the chair I was on and takes me to me bed. Damon heals me with his Archangel powers. And I wake up a half an hour later with no pain or scars.

"Damon?" I ask as my eyes still foggy from being asleep.

"Yeah, I'm here, meum lux." Damon says {my light in Latin}

I sit up and hug him crying from fear. I have never been so afraid, so ready to die. I wanted to escape all the pain. I wanted to escape from Crowley. And the only place i feel like I can escape are in Damon's arms.

A/N hey kiddo's if you haven't noticed in the way I write sense Alexis was taken she still remembers Dean and Sammy and the rest of her family, she kinda gave up on the thought of going home. So yeah hope you like the chapter. Do you guys have any ship names for Dean and Alexis or Damon and Alexis because it takes a while to type both names separately when I'm writing Authors Notes. Okay so bye for now.