Chapter 8: Revenge

Alexis' POV

Everything froze I left like I was going to be sick. I never thought about the possibility of my father being alive. The man that abandoned me and never came back. When I said I wanted to meet the rest of my family I thought I'd meet Michael or get to know Balthazar. He had his brother come and find me, the question was why? Why find me after all these years!?!

"Did you ever find the thing that killed mom?" I ask

"I knew what killed your mother, I just could never bring my self to kill him." Gabriel says

"The find the person who killed mom and you can't bring yourself to do the same to it?!?! Why?! Why couldn't you-" I start to yell tears running down my face. The angel that killed my mother ruined my life. My mother and father were both ripped from my life.

"THE ANGEL THAT KILLED YOUR MOTHER IS ONE OF MY BROTHERS!!!" Gabriel yells tears streaming down is face, remembering the night.

{The Night}

"Hello, my queen."

"I am not your queen lucifer! How many times do I have to tell you? I'm with Gabriel." Isabelle says lucifer looks at her

"What can my brother give you that I can't?" Lucifer asks

"Gabriel has humanity lucifer,he cares for people, he just wants this war between the family to be over." Isabelle says

"How can you care for those cockroaches? Their Broken and flawed" lucifer says

"Their people lucifer people. Their better than us."

"Fine. If you can't be my queen neither can you be my brothers!"lucifer says holding an angel blade.

"Lucifer don't do this, please." Isabelle pleads but it was to late lucifer stabbed her with the angel blade she fell to the floor with ash shaped wings beside her. I was too late. I could have saved her.

{End of flash back}

"But I was too late kiddo. And I will never forgive myself for that." Gabriel says Balthazar put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I forgive you dad." I say

"Thank you for understanding kiddo." Gabriel says hugging me and I finally hug back.

"I'm going to go lay down for a bit. All this information is a lot to think about." I say

Both of them nod

I walk up the stairs to my bed room and cry. And wonder what my mother was like I know dad says I'm a lot like her but I'm more like him then he thinks with all the pranks I did when I was little. I get up from the bed I was sitting on and walk to the nightstand. There was a picture frame with five young boys and a girl in it. They all looked happy I wonder what happened to them. Three of the boys I recognized as Castiel, Gabriel and Balthazar. I guess the rest of them are Michael, Lucifer..

"The woman in the picture is your mother." says Gabriel standing in the doorway

"Can you tell me more about her?" I ask sitting down on the bed

"Sure kiddo" Gabriel says as he sits down next to me.

A/N Hope you like the longer chapter. I will try to make them longer. Thx for all the votes you have given me. I just barely started and I'm already blessed by all these votes. Bye for now kiddo's