Chapter 25: The Truth

I grab the key and my mothers journal and sit on my bed. At first I'm hesitant before unlocking it. There was a separate peace of paper in it. It was crumpled up.

***

Dear, my little Lexi

If you read this Im probably not able to be there with you to give this to you. And your father have this journal to you. I would encourage you to read this journal. It has everything you need to know about the powers we posses. We are not normal angels. Your father doesn't know about us being different.

He doesn't even know how I really died. Our assentors were warriors, they disobeyed God and followed The leader of the fallen. I changed to join the side of good not the fallen. I was risen to believe the lies of fallen. And when lucifer found out I wanted to join the side of good he wanted me dead he sent every fallen and demon after us.

We posses the powers alike demons but it's way more dangerous. We are the most feared creatures on the planet more that Leviathans more than hell hounds.We also have the ability to see into the future. I sent my hell hound puppy to look for you, you may have already found him. He looks like an ordinary German shepherd puppy and may act like one around you but he's one of the most dangerous hell hound that has ever existed.

He will do anything to protect you and the people you care about. I encourage you to tell no one about you being a fallen, the less people you tell the less people fallen are after you. And the less of the people you love know the less they will get hurt.

Stay safe Lexi.

***

Duke is a hell hound?!? I'm part fallen?!? The thing that went after me in the parking lot...he was a fallen..,

I look at duke who gets up and walks to were I am.

"So your a hell hound?" I ask duke and he barks

I look at the pictures in my room of my love ones and wonder how long I could keep my secret. I pet duke and he goes back to sleep.

A/N What you guys think about this chapter? What did you guys think about Alexis being a fallen and about Duke being a hell hound? 'I bet you didn't see that coming'. Hope you like this new chapter don't forget to comment, vote, follow and share. Please comment your ideas for future chapters! Bye for now kiddos!!