Chapter 16: Purgatory

Damon's POV

We ran into a couple of demons on the way to the entrance to purgatory. We got a few cuts and bruises and we looked terrible but what do you expect when you attempt to escape from hell. I've never been to purgatory. I've herd stories about it and how most of the supernatural creatures go there when they die. But that all I have to go off on, I don't know if it possible to get out of purgatory but if there is a way I will find it. We finally get to entrance. We run faster then we've ever ran before. Our hearts pounding in our chests as we finally go through the entrance to purgatory.

Purgatory wasn't really what I expected. It was quieter then I thought it would be. I expected vampires, where wolves and other supernatural things to crowd the place. But there was none in sight.

"Stay close and keep an eye out for anything." I say to Alexis who was right beside me.

Alexis nods. Her eyes darting in every direction to make sure no supernatural things saw us.

We stop in our tracks as we hear something coming from behind us in the shadows.

Vampires.

I motion Alexis to get behind me as I grab my knife. A vampire attacks me and I get tackled to the ground. And another vamp attacks Alexis, I try to get the vamp off me but it doesn't work. Another vamp comes out of nowhere and attacks the vamp that was after Alexis. Cuts it's head off with a knife made of what looks like bone. The vamp that's got me pined down is distracted and I push it off then cut its head off. And another vamp comes and try's to get the vamp that saved Alexis but  i kill it before it gets to him.

"Thanks, buddy." the vamp says to me

"I'm Alexis this is Damon" Alexis says

"Benny."

A/N sorry I didn't post yesterday I was really busy.
I know this chapter is short I'm sorry about that.
Hope you liked this chapter anyway!
Comment if you love Benny!!!
This story obviously isn't fully on track with the series.
I'm mixing it up a little bit. Anyway,don't forget to comment, vote and follow!!
Goodbye for now kiddos!