Chapter 23: Exorcism

A/N hey kiddos hope you like this new chapter! Thank you for all the votes and views!! Sorry if this updates late I've been busy...

"Let her go!!" I yell at the demon that possessed Rebecca

"Now, why would I do that?" Asks the demon.

I start to chant a exorcism but I didn't get to finish I was thrown against a wall by the demon. My head was bleeding, pounding. Ringing in my ears. And I get knocked out darkness consuming me. Right when the rest of the family comes through the door.

***

"Damon! Get her out of here!!" Yells dean as he and the rest of the family take care of the demon.

Damon and Alexis disappear together.

Once dean and sam capture the demon in a demon trap the exorcise it. And the demon leaves Rebecca unconscious.

***

"Where's Rebecca?" I ask

"She's okay, she's safe." Says Damon calmly "let me heal you." He finishes

I nod

And all the pain goes away

The family comes into the house. Dean carrying Rebecca. And setting her on the couch. I rush down the stairs to go see Rebecca. Damon right behind me.

"Is she really going to be okay?"  I ask

"She'll be really shaken up but I think she'll be okay." Sam says

I nod worried that she won't be.

A/N sorry for the really short chapter!! I promise I'll try to make it up to you. Do you think I should make dean and Rebecca a couple? Yes? No? Maybe? Well comment what you decide. Don't forget to comment, vote, follow and share!! Bye for now kiddos!!