Chapter 19: New Puppy

Alexis' POV

We headed back to the house in heaven. Right when I got there I headed straight to my room I didn't want to talk or see anyone. I've been in my room for days without eating. I don't have to eat considering I'm an angel, food taste bad to me anyway. I just eat it to blend in.

I just sit in my room either crying or being angry at myself. I feel like I should be punished for messing up. My family tells me to open the door but I just sit in my room ignoring everyone and everything. Before my family could come through the door I teleport/fly to earth. I land in front of an abandon building. There was a little German shepherd puppy with blue eyes laying by a trash can.

He was really dirty and he looked lonely. I slowly walk up to the small dog hoping it wouldn't run away. I get down on my knees and hold my fist out to the puppy to smell it so it knows I'm not here to hurt it. Eventually it smells and licks my fist and it allows me to pet it. This puppy's like me scared confused and Brocken. I decide to take the puppy back home with me and decide to name him Duke which means leader.

"For as long as I live I will protect you Duke." I say in a soft voice

Duke curls in my arms sleeping and I teleport back to my room with him. When we're I'm my room I set him on my bed still sleeping. I decide to sleep too, I lay on my back and a little while later Duke makes a little puppy noise and comes up to me and lays his head on my side and we sleep like that for a while. I wake up to Duke's small barks as my bed room door opens. Damon was on the other side.

"Duke, duke it's okay." I say and pet duke to calm down. Duke calms down a little but he doesn't move his eyes from Damon. Damon moves closer and gets on his knees in front of duke.

"Damon make a fist." I say and he does then I grab his wrist and I move it towards duke. And duke licks it.

Damon gets up and moves to sit beside me an duke sits on my lap. I pet duke and so does Damon. We play with the puppy and talk about where I went and how I found Duke. We eventually all get really tired and I lay my head on Damon's chest and Duke sleeps between us. We slept for the rest on the night.

A/N Hope you like this chapter!! I appreciate all the support!! I don't know why all the guy character names that I make start with a 'd'. I just like the names I guess. Don't forget to comment, vote and follow! Well bye for now kiddos!!