Chapter 29: Killian

Sam told me it was most likely to be a vision. Sam and the rest of my family know all about the fallen and about how they can see in to the future. Sam told me I should try to get some rest but I couldn't so I walked out of his room after telling him good night. I just walked around the place till I found myself in the weapon room. I decided to throw knives instead of using a gun because I didn't want to wake anyone up.

I spent hours throwing knives till I got tired of doing it. The I just sat on the cold concrete floor. I was thinking about my vision and wondered who my real father is. Mom didn't say anything about who my real father was. It could be Gabriel or it could be Killian.

Me life just got a whole lot more complicated. Why can't I have a life like normal people? Why am I a monster? I sit there till I feel some ones arms around me. Damon. I lean my head on his shoulder and I didn't notice I was crying till I felt tears drip onto my shirt.

"What's wrong?" Damon asks me softly

"How could you like a monster like me?" I ask

"Meum lux your not a monster. You weren't a monster before you found out you were a fallen and your not a monster now." Damon says "what else is bothering you?" He continues

"I've been having the same nightmare for a while and I told Sam about it and he told me it could be a vision." I say then tell him about my vision.

"What do you believe?" He asks

"I don't know both are a possibility." I say

"That's true but Gabriel has always been there for you not this Killian guy." Damon says

"Your right." I say

"Do you want to head back?" He asks

"No, I want to think for a little bit." I say and he gives me a worried look. so I stand up and hug him.

"Thank you, for being here with me." I say

"Of course, meum lux." He says hugging be back and kisses me on the top of the head. Then he walks around the corner.

I decide to get some air. So I walk out side with my angel blade with me. Then all the sudden an recognizable fallen appears in front of me. My mom.

"Lexi, we have to hurry and get out of here, they're coming." She grabs my hand and she was about to teleport somewhere safe but it was to late.

I saw her get knocked out right before I was. The last thing I saw was a fallen taking my mother away then darkness consumed me. When I woke up I saw my mother unconscious and we were in  hand cuffs like the ones in my vision.

A/N hey kiddos what you think about the new chapter? Alexis mom is back! But they're captured by killian's army. What do you think will happen next? Please comment or message me what you think! Bye for now kiddos!!