Chapter 3: Angels

A/N I actually hate clowns and heights. Anyone else afraid of clowns or heights?

Alexis' POV

All I could hear when I woke was the sound of the machines I was hooked up to. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I finally was able to open my eyes and when I did there was a face blocking
my view of everything.

"She is awake." The guy says.

"Cas give her some room to breath." Said a voice I recognized as deans.

"Alexis do you remember what happened?" Sam asked in a concerned voice.

The memories of last night came flooding back all at once. I groaned.

"Hey, take it easy, you just woke up." Dean says

I try to sit up but then I'm stopped by the guy dean called Cas.

"You shouldn't move you have 3 Broken ribs and a Broken leg not to mention the multiple scars. I was waiting till you were wake till I healed you. But sam said It would be a better idea if we waited till we got you back home so that the doctors wouldn't ask question" Cas says

I give sam and Dean confused looks.

"Cas is an angel." Dean says

I nod slowly pretending like it's normal to have an angel as a friend.

"We should get going." Sam says

I try to get up but almost fell if Dean didn't catch me.

"Thanks" I groan because of my Broken ribs.

I gave him a small smile. And he nodded. I tried to stand up so I wasn't leaning all my weight on him. Sam got me crutches and handed me them. Dean got the door open once I got the hand of using them. We finally made it to the impala that was parked in front of the hospital. And Sam and Dean helped me into the car. And we drove back to their place.

Once we got there sam and Dean helped me get inside the bunker and sat me on the bed. Cas walked inside the door last. Cas came towards the bed where I was sitting at and places two finger on my fore head. Nothing happened. Next he placed his hand on my forehead. Nothing. Cas gave a confused look.

"She's not human..." Cas try's to say

"What do you mean?" Dean asks

"She's an angel." Cas says

The three boys stare at me.