Chapter 27: Journal 1

Fallen

The Fallen are angels the are born into darkness. The posses the powers more dangerous than demon and angel. There is no other known way to kill a Fallen but of the fallen blade. You could wound them but not kill them with out the blade. Fallen's don't age.

They can appear to look of any age they choose. Fallen's can posses another being but the vessel always dies because it couldn't contain our power. The fallen have an army and the destroy all the good that's in the world.

As I read this page realization hit me, my mother could still be alive. And I continue reading.

There was a war between angels and fallen the war still goes on to this day I've fought in the war. I was second in command to the leader of the fallen, Killian. Killian holds the blade of the fallen. Killian kills cold-blooded.

Killian wasn't always the way he was he never wanted war. He was my friend. He was born into the darkness like I was. Killian kept me safe till the day he given in to the darkness.

I remember the day like it just happened yesterday. The older Fallen took him into another room. I protested and told them to take me instead. But they ignored me and took him and when he came back days later he had changed. I don't know what they did to him.

He was obviously beaten and broken physically and mentally. He wouldn't even look at me and when he did I could see his cold eyes. When I tried to get close to him he would push me away and told me to stay away from him and that he didn't want to hurt me. My best friend changed from a protector to a broken warrior. Sometimes I wonder if I could bring him back to see the light.

I fought beside Killian to make sure he wouldn't get hurt. I tried to tell him not to accept the darkness but it was too late. When war was coming he killed thousands. I still have hope in my friend, what the fallen have done to him isn't his fault. It's mine I should have tried harder to keep him safe.

All he did was keep me safe and I couldn't even do the same for him. And I won't make the same mistake again. I will never give up on him and the ones I love.

A/N sorry again for the late update. I might not be able to post this weekend, it depends if I have time to write. Well I hope you like this chapter! I would also like to thank you guys for all the votes!!im almost to 1k on views, thank you guys so much!! Tell me what you think of the new journal part in the comments or you could just message me. Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!! Bye for now kiddos!!