Chapter 33: Land Of The Fallen

"We Have To Find Her!" Damon says worried it's been months and we still don't have a clue where she is.

"Damon, pull yourself together! We are going to find her." Gabriel says

"I need some air." Damon says and teleports to earth.

"I'll go after him." Says Castiel and teleport to Damon

"Sam did you find anything useful in Isabelle's journal?" Gabriel asks

"I might have, there's a page that talks about a guy named Killian. It says he is the leader of the Fallen army. -" Sam starts to say

"S.O.B!! I know where she is but its going to be impossible to get her out of there with our lives. And we need a Fallen to get into the place. " Gabriel says

Right then there was a knock at the door.

Gabriel opens the door. And behind it was someone he'd never expect to ever see again. Isabelle.

***

"Damon!! Wait! Where are going?" Castiel runs after him.

"I couldn't protect her cas, I wasn't there for her! I was suppose to keep her safe! And I failed! I failed her! I can't stop failing people. First my family!! Not my love!!" Damon yells and tears start streaming down his face and fall onto the floor.

"Damon, if you knew she was going to be in trouble you would have done something. But you didn't, it's not your fault. I don't think Alexis would want you to beat your self up over something that wasn't your fault." Cas says then his phone rings.

"Hello?" Cas says

"Cas you need to come her now, I think we know how to get Alexis back." Dean says on the other line.

Right then Cas hung up the phone and grabbed Damon's arm without a word and dragged him back to heaven.

***

"I thought you were dead!!!" Gabriel says shocked.

"I'm not here to talk about me. I'm here because I need help saving my daughter. Killian has her and I think she's turning." Isabelle says afraid that her daughter will lose the light.

"How do we get to her?" Asks Damon

"I know you all care about Alexis very much but the Alexis that you knew might not be the one you'll find in the land of the Fallen." Isabelle says

We all nod and she takes us to where Alexis is.

***

We all land in the entrance way of the training room. Alexis was beating the crap out of a guy. There was a Fallen blood everywhere. I resisted the temptation to run to her and tell her to stop.

"Your highness, there have been problems with a couple the fallen, they refuse to be in each others presence." A fallen says

"You see what I have to deal with Lexi? I'll be right back when I'm done dealing with these idiots!" Killian says and vanishes from the room.

I run towards Alexis but once I get a couple feet from her she holds a knife at my neck. Her eyes weren't the pretty Hazel green anymore they were now a dark blue.

" Alexis it's me, Damon!" He says hastily

"Damon what are you doing here!!" Alexis asks her eyes turn green for a second then turn back to blue.

The others try to stop her but get stopped by her powers and she pushes them with an invisible force against a wall.

"Alexis don't do this, please." Damon says

"The Alexis you knew is gone!!" Alexis yells

"No! The Alexis that I fell in love with is still in there!!" Damon says

"Damon, the Fallens taking over. I can't turn into a monster again. I'm sorry." Alexis says her eyes change green. Tears stream down her face as she shoves the knife in her chest.

"No!!!!" The all yell

The invisible force goes away and they fall to the ground and run towards Alexis.

***

My chest hurts like hell and I hear ringing in my ears when I become conscious. I wake up in my room. But not the one I spent months in wondering where my family was. Damon was asleep in a chair next to my bed. I get up only to feel a horrible pain in my chest. I grunt loudly from the pain trying to contain a scream. Damon wakes up jumps out of his chair and pushes me down softly back into a laying position.

"Don't get up." Damon says in an extremely tired voice.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask

"They're all asleep. It took all of our power just to keep you stable." He continues. "What were you thinking?!?"

"I was thinking I didn't want to turn into a monster!!"

"Alexis do you even know how long you were unconscious?!?" He says

"A couple of weeks?" I ask

"Try a couple of months! Almost a year Alexis! A year wondering if you were even going to come back to us!!" He yells

"Im sorry is that what you wanted to hear?!? I'm sorry!!!" Alexis yells back

Damon storms out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Damon left heaven and didn't come back for a while. No angel or human has seen him. We were all worried about what he was planing on doing.

***

I made Isabelle take me to the land of the fallen. She refused to take me but once I told he why she should. She still told me I was crazy and that I should reconsider but in the end she took me the the land of the fallen. I was going to get revenge on the man that turned Alexis.

A/N hope you guys like this new and longer chapter!! I'm so close to 1k!! Thank you guys so much for all the views and votes!!!