Chapter 5: Deals A Deal

A/N I wouldn't consider it an unnatural amount of time.

Alexis' POV

I decide to wear a black ACDC shirt, black jeans and my combat boots. Once I'm ready I walk inside the main room to look for the boys. Sam was on his laptop probably doing research. Cas reading a magazine, every once in a while tilting his head and scrunching his eyebrows. Dean was drinking and siting on the couch watching tv. They all look up from what I'm doing once I walk into the room.

"So where are we heading?" I ask

"We're heading to an abandon building that way humans wouldn't freak out." Sam says and dean snaps out of his daze.

After that the boys pack up the impala and we ride to an abandon building sam found. It was quite large and really old. There was broken glass everywhere.

"Okay so where do we start?" I ask

We started of with shooting a gun, I told dean that I already knew how but he didn't believe me so I bet him if I hit the middle of the target exactly that he would have to but me dinner.  He told me to stand a 10 feet away and I did what he said considering he was the one going to have to buy me dinner. I aimed the gun at the small target and pulled the trigger once I did the bullet cut through in the middle of the target.

"You got lucky." Dean says with disbelief.

"Whatever you say.." I say rolling my eyes and laugh.

"A deals a deal dean" Sam says while laughing

Dean grumbles about me getting lucky and that he was the one suppose to be laughing.

The end of the training went well I guess some of things they taught me felt foreign but I guess my father couldn't teach me everything about hunting. After the training dean kept his side of the deal and was headed to a dinner.

"Nice band by the way." Dean says as we take a seat

"Thanks, I always had a thing for old school stuff." I say

The waiter comes up to take our orders and I order a turkey club and I order dean a beacon cheese burger with  fries.

"That will be done right away." The waiter

"How did you know that I wanted a bacon cheese burger?" Dean asks

"I was you waitress remember and you seem like the guy that order the same thing a lot plus this place has really good burgers." I say smiling and dean smirks.

After we finished eating, we just talked most of the ride home till I fell asleep in the impala. Dean carried me out of the car not wanting to wake me up. And that was the first time I slept well in a long time.