Chapter 2: Hunted

Alexis' POV

"Hay Lexi, mind taking orders?" Rebecca asks.

Becky is my best friend. We've known each other since before my dad left. Me and becky met at school, it was the first day of school and she was being bullied i stood up for her and that's how we become friends. Kids would always bully me too but I just tried to ignore them. I lived with becky until I was able to work to get my own place when my dad left. She insisted that I'd stay. But I couldn't ask her to do that.

"Hey Becky, how's the family?" I ask as I start to walk to a table  to take orders.

"They're good, they miss having you around." Becky says as she refills containers.

"Tell them I'll have to stop by and catch up." I say as I wrote down the order the family gave me. And I give the order to the cook in the back.

Two men pull up to the cafe in a 67' Chevy impala. One with short spiked hair. The taller one with shoulder length hair. They find a seat and I walk over to get their orders.

"What can I get you guys?" I ask with a small smile.

"I'll get a bacon cheese burger with a slice of apple cinnamon pie." The shorter one says.

"I'll get the garden salad." The taller one says.

"Coming right up." I say as I take their menus.

"Thank you..." The taller one says.

"It's Alexis." I say

"Thank you Alexis. I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean."

"Nice to meet you both." I nod then go to the back to give the orders.

I came back with their orders. Sam moves his laptop and news papers out of the way so I can set the plates down.

"Nice car by the way. I nod towards the impala." I say as I set the plates down

"Thanks, see Sammy I'm not the only one that appreciates nice cars." Dean says with a smirk. And Sam rolls his eyes. I laugh.

"Hope you guys like your food. Just ask if you need anything else." I say

"Thanks" they both say

"No problem" I say and walk off to finish working.

*
It was late and I just finished working.
I started hearing noises as I walked up to my car. Next thing that happened was unexpected. I was thrown by a large force against my car. I screamed in pain as I herd my bone in my leg pop.

I tried calling for help but no one can hear me. I looked to the figure that threw me. It looked like a normal guy, the guy had dark brown hair and a suit on. I scrambled for my phone to call 9-1-1 but then the guy hit the phone out of my hand. The man cut my arm and the pain shot through me and I screamed. My scream caused the glass of my car and the glass of the buildings to break.

"I thought you were dead." Said the guy before he left.

A man near by ran to where I was and called 9-1-1.
As he neared everything went black.