Chapter 13: Torture

Alexis' POV

I have been in this place for weeks or that's what Damon says. He brings me anything I need from food to a weapon to protect my self. I wonder if my family is even looking anymore. They probably think in dead. Well I guess that's better then them saving me and getting hurt in the process.

I'm kinda getting use to this place. Me and Damon are getting close. He try's to teach me how to use my angelic powers. He says I'm getting better but I don't know. I snap out of my train of thought once the door of the room I was in was opening and on the other side was someone I've never met before he has dark hair,his eyes were a dark color. He was short and was dressed In a suit and behind him was Damon who looked sad and angry.

"I caught angel boy here sneaking into your room. Now what should the punishment be?" The man says in an accent as he pulls out an angel blade.

"I noticed that the boy has a thing for you. And you know what the best way to torture is? It's thought the ones you love." The man says as he moves closer to me.

"Don't do it Crowley!!" Damon yells at him as he try's to stop Crowley.

"Ah-ah-ah." Crowley says as he drops a lighter and a ring of heavenly fire surrounds Damon.

"Now where were we?" Crowley says

A/N sorry for the really short chapter! I just wrote it right now and I'm really tired. Hey what are you guys being for Halloween? You guys are never too old to dress up. I'm going to dress up as iron man.