Chapter 28: Visions

I look at the clock it reads 3:30. Every time I try to fall asleep I wake up with my heart pumping like crazy and sweat beating on my forehead. I have been having the same dream for the past couple of weeks no, I've never really thought about it. Now that I do think about it I could have been a vision. I get up trying not to wake up Damon or Duke in the process.

And sneak out of my room and head to the one persons room who I think can help. Sammy's. I knock on the door as quietly but loud enough for him to hear. When I got no answer I open the unlocked door. I've never been in sams room before.

I just remember what room it was. Sam's room was exactly what I expected. His room was slightly a mess, just because of all the books everywhere. Besides that his room was clean. I walk quietly to his bed side and whisper.

"Sammy, wake up." He doesn't budge.

"Sammy." I say a little louder. Nothing.

"SAMMY!!!" I practically yell

Sam sits up wide eyed, Gun in hand, Finger on the trigger ready to shoot right at my head.

"Alexis!? I could have killed you!!" Sam asks

"Yes, You wouldn't have had to if you went such a heavy sleeper!" I answer

"What did you come in here for anyway?" Sam asks as he gets up to get a shirt. And puts it on.

"I've been having nightmares and I think the might be visions and your the only one I know who has had visions before." I say

"You just had to woke me up at 3:00 in the morning to talk about it now?" Sam asks

"This is important Sam!!" I say

"Okay, tell me about you nightmare." Sam says and I tell him the whole thing.

It was dark and cold. I was in a prison like cell. I was in cuffs that has symbols carved into them. I didn't recognize the symbols. All the sudden the door opened and there was the Fallen that tried to kill me in the parking lot.

"I knew I would find you one day and bring you to the king." He says than he replaces the cuffs that are connected to the wall with ones that aren't. And drags me to another room.

"Your highness. I've brought you the girl." The Fallen said.

I lift my head to see a man with bark hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing black and blood red. The gets off his thrown and comes to me.

"Hello daughter." Killian says.

A/N hello kiddos, hope you like the new chapter. What did you guys think is Killian really Alexis father or is Gabriel? Please give me you feedback. I would also like to Thank you so much for all the votes!! And follows!!! And for all the support!! Don't forget to comment, vote, share and follow!! Bye for now kiddos!!!