Chapter 22: Possession

A/N hey kiddos, hope you like this new chapter. Do you guys have any ideas for my book? If you do then comment or message me. Remember to comment, vote, follow and share.

When did my start to be so complicated? Sometimes I wish I could go back to my old life. I didn't have to worry about angels, demons or hunters. All I had to worry about was getting to work on time. I miss Rebecca. I hope she's okay.

Right then I decide to go see her at the cafe. When I land back on earth I find fliers with a picture of me on them.

Missing

Name: Alexis Novak

Age: Nineteen

Hair color: Light brown

Eye color: Green

Hight: 5'6

Last seen: October 25, 2015 at Community hospital 10:25 am

I didn't realize people would notice I was gone.

I start to walk in the cafe. Everyone stares at me.

"That's the girl that's missing." A guy says

"Alexis?" Rebecca says coming out of the back room.

"Hey Becca." I smile

And she comes running towards me crying and hugs me.

"Where have you been?!?" Rebecca asks

"It's a long story." I say

"I have time, I get off right now let's go back to my place and we could catch up, okay?" Rebecca asks

"Yeah okay." I say and we head towards her car and we drive towards her small but nice house. It was a light cream color. With lots of flowers surrounding the small house. I don't remember the last time I was here. Rebecca take me inside the house.

"Make yourself at home." She says

"Where are the folks?" I ask

"They're on vacation." She says

She sits on the couch and motions for me to sit by her. And I do.

"So tell me what happened." She says

"You'll won't believe me everything I'm about to tell you is true." I say

Rebecca nods and motions me to continue.

"Okay so when I was taking orders this morning I took order for two guys. Later, the night I disappeared was the night a creature attacked me. I was in the parking lot of the cafe and it came out of nowhere. I broke my leg, I screamed the thing disappeared a guys saw what happened and he called 9-1-1. The ambulance took me to the hospital. When I woke up the two guys and an angel were in my room.

The guys told me they were hunters. I ended up falling for one of the named Dean. The angel told me I was also an angel. A angel named Balthazar took me to heaven where he and his family use to live. There I met my father and the rest of my family.

Lucifer found us and told me if I didn't go with him humans will die. He took me to hell where I met a guy named Damon he is an archangel. I ended up falling in love with Damon. He saved me and we escaped hell thought the door to purgatory. My family and the hunters took us back home.

Lucifer found me again and said the deal was off and that any living thing that didn't give it loyalties for him will die. I found a German shepherd I named him Duke. Two guys are fighting over me and I can't choose between them and the world is going to die because of me." I look up when I'm done speaking. Rebecca's face showed shock and confusion. Then the door bell rang.

"You expecting someone?" I asked Becca. She shook her head no. I get up and head towards the door and open it.

"Damon? What are doing here." I ask

"We need to talk." He says and he walks past me and I close the door behind him.

"So you two are angels?" Becca asks in disbelief.

"Yup" I say and Damon gives me a confused look.

"It's alright Damon she's like a sister to me she wouldn't tell anyone if I told her not to." I tell him "I told her everything." I continue.

All the sudden theres black smoke and it consumes the room. The black smoke possesses Rebecca.

"No!!!" Me and Damon yell