4

"Mr. Bostwick you do know why you're here right?"

"It was self defense!"

"Kellin, you body checked him.... in basketball." Vic said.

"Well he over exaggerated on the pain."

"Kellin, he's in hospital."

"It was self defense!" That Matty guy is such a dweeb, he thought because he was new and all he could just get rude... aha that's not how it works. Anyways he kept deliberately throwing the basketball at my head so I got a little angry and he somehow 'broke his arm' even though I know he's faking it. But now I'm in the principals office with, Vic, my mom, school counselling teacher,  my dad and two police officers. They're all over reacting.

"Mrs. Bostwick, you're already aware of our no violence policy therefore Kellin has suspension until further notice,  it's not the first time he's pulled a stunt like this." Mr. Wagamama, my principal spoke. I rolled my eyes, picked up my bag and headed to Mikes class, I know his schedule better than he does.

I was going to his class but needed to pee. I use the stalls not a urinal because it's more private and I don't want people to see my dick... it's too big for their eyes.

I finished my pee and I could hear like... sexual noises coming from the stall next to mine. I'm not a pervert or pedophile but I climed up on the toilet seat and looked over but then immediately jumped down. I did not want to see that at all. My back slid down the wall of the stall until I was on the floor and tears rushed down my face and the noises become louder and louder.  The louder they got, the harded I cried.

I couldn't take it anymore, I got up and kicked open the other stall.

"Kellin, uh I- I can-" I slapped him very hard across the face.

"Why would you do this to me huh!?" I shouted which just made me cry even more. He looked to apologetic.

"I-im sorry,  really I am."

"No, fuck you! I hate you so much, like you're an asshole." I said. He tried apologising but I wasn't listening to a word he was saying, my face held so much confusion, I was pulling at my hair, I wanted to scream but I couldn't, I could do anything but fall to the floor and cry.

"Please Kellin, I love you, you know that. Just give me a chance to explain myself, to be yours again please?" I looked up at him, was he serious? I got up off the floor and left without a word, there were people out in the halls, it felt like the world had just stopped around me and then... nothing.