12.

《 I am making this my main focus now because I need something to keep me occupied, updates will be every Friday and I'm updating today because I actually like writing this story. I'm also planning another Kellic story a better one actually and I'll be putting that up soon c: love you all and I hope you enjoy. Oh and TRIGGER WARNING!!!! after the "-----"》

It was a stupid idea for me to tell Mike I'd go to a club with him, I shouldn't be going anywhere that evolves alcohol especially in my condition. The doctor says I should be taking it easy and not stressing myself out, he thinks I keep passing out due to stress but I think there's more to it. It's been happening since I was eight and it's become such a regular thing.

Going to a club, is a bad idea.

"Babe, are you ready to go?" Mike asked through my bedroom door.

"One second." I called out as I swallowed the three pills I had in my hand. To say they've become an addiction is overreacting. I'm not addicted to the pills but I do need them, yet I don't want them but at this point... I don't have a choice.

I left my room and smiled at Mike, I'm so lucky to have him but he could do better. After all I'm a cheat now. I never saw my life heading into this direction but I guess it did. If I'm completely honest, I'd give anything to turn back time... Anything.

----- Warning again!!!

Four... No five... No ten, definitely ten! I've had at least more than ten drinks and I feel horrible. I feel more than numb, I swear Mike is dragging me around everywhere because I don't have control of my body.

I'm not in the club. I was in the club but I'm not anymore, I'm with Mike but he doesn't look like Mike but he said he was Mike, I'm sure of it. I'm on a bed I know that, maybe I should open my eyes, but they are open. No they're not. Yes... wait...Now they're open.

"Wh-wh-wheres Mmm-mike?" Was my speech slurred? You bet it was.

"He asked us to take care of you." Who said that? I have no idea. I couldn't speak, I felt like my lips were glued shut. His hands- who's hands? I don't know but someones hands were taking my clothes off, I tried to pushed their hands off me, I did but then I was hit I the face, I could hear it but couldn't feel it, that one slap opened up my vision a bit more but it was still blurry. There was four guys two were closest to me, one was sitting down and the other had a phone and a camera out.

"I-i-i.... d-d-don't want to." I managed to say.

"Shut up!" The man who got my clothes off said. "Wow, would you look at that body." The same guy said, I think. I tried to get up, I didn't want to be here but I was pushed down. Within seconds someone entered me and moaned.

"S-s-stop it." I tired to speak, pushing the guy. He silenced me by hitting me and kissing me, I didn't kiss back I didn't have enough energy to do anything. He kissed my lips, neck, chest. Everywhere. I tried my hardest to push him off me and but nothing would work. "Please... stop... please... I don't want to." I began crying, I'm not sure if anyone heard. I opened my eyes again. The man pulled out, him and another guy started jerking off in front if me while the guy sitting was having fun with himself too. After I while I felt liquid falling onto my stomach and heard grunts.

"Open your mouth." One of them said, I didn't do it but my mouth was forced open and a dick was shoved down before liquids spilled down my throat.

-----

I could feel somebody shaking my body and lightly slapping my face, I groaned.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Wake up, what's your name?" The voice spoke, I couldn't find anywords to answer. "I'm gonna look in your wallet okay? I need to find some sort of communication." I think I nodded.

Random girl's POV

I took the guys wallet, his student ID was in there.

"Alright Kellin, hey. Wake up, I'm gonna take you home in my car alright?" I questioned while lightly slapping his face to get any movement out of him. Gotta make sure he's still alive. I picked him up, kinda and started walking to my car thats when he tried to push me away and shake his head.

"No, please stop. I don't want to. Not again." He was crying... I just found him on the floor asleep, he must have gotten really drunk.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Kellin, I'm just gonna take you home."

"Mmm-Mike?"

"No, sorry I'm not Mike. Can you hear me?" I asked. He didn't answer, his body was quite limp like he couldn't control it even if he wanted to. "I'm gonna take you home, it'll be okay."

I managed to get him into the passenger seat of my car and buckle him in before getting in and driving to the address that was on a card in his wallet.

We got there and I searched his pockets for keys... It's like 3am I'm pretty sure his parents are asleep. I unlocked the door and bought him in, I flicked on the lights. "Nice home you got." I said. I laied him down on the sofa and looked around his house, not in a creepy way! It was to find a blanket of some sort, once found one, I draped them over him then went to his kitchen to find some pain killers and a bottle of water which I put on the coffee table for when he wakes up. I put his jaket on the armchair and then left, I locked the door and put the keys in a palnt pot then made my way into the backseat of my car to sleep so I could inform him when he wakes up. I sure hope he's okay.

Kellin.

My head pounded as I woke up. I was in my house on the sofa, there was pain killers and a bottle of water next to me. I took the pain killers with the water then I got my phone. I had a few missed calls and one message from and unknown number, it wad a video and i opened it. I could see two men that were on either side of the bed and there I was, body limp and naked. I watched the whole video and felt sick, I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up, each memory of what those men did to me, planted in my brain. I hugged my knees into my chest and cried... Why is this happening to me? What did I do? Most of all... Where was Mike?

《See you Friday》