16

// First this hasn't been proof read so I apologise for any mistakes. Secondly a little smut warning. And thirdly enjoy\\

I'm supposed to be on bed rest but, I don't like having people at my beck and call, my mom has work, my dad has work and I'm not a child.  I'm supposed to go to school and that's what I'm gonna do if I can find my phone.

"Kellin sweetie I wanted to know if- what are you doing? You're supposed to be taking it easy."

"I'm going to school mom, luckily it's only a sprained wrist so it's all good." I reassured her.

"Well at least let me drive you, something doesn't feel right about letting you go all by yourself." I nodded then grabbed my phone which was on my bedside table before making my way to the car with my mom, she helped me into the passenger seat even though I could do it myself, but she insisted.

The school halls were filled with students and no doubt the whole student body knew that I fell down the stairs, news travels quickly. I tried not to look at anyone as I made my way to my locker, I could see Mike there as his was right next to mine, he was in a conversation with Tony.

"Do I need a restraining order or are you not gonna violently attack me this time?" Tony asked.

"Leave him alone," Mike said, I rolled my eyes.

"Would you look at that," I sarcastically chuckled, "My knight in shining armour defended me against his side hoe, are you gonna keep pretending you care about me when all you care about is getting some action."

"Kellin you know I care about you," he said. I scoffed.

"Right, could of at least taken your arm from around his waist when you saw me but it's cool." I said.

"Maybe if you weren't too frigid Mikey would pay more attention to you," Tony spoke up.

"Please babe, what Mike did with you was a mistake. If you were to end whatever you two have going on he would go to limits to get you back like he did for me and unfortunately not all of us can be a slut like you, so do me a favour go find somebody else to fuck and stay away from Mike," I replied then turned my attention to Mike, "We need to talk, not here and not now, Drive me home after school." I said- well ordered and left to go to my first class; English.

School dragged on forever but soon enough it ended and Mike was right outside my History class, he went in for a kiss but I rejected it and walked a little ahead of him.

The car ride was silent up until Mike decided to actually speak. "Are you... Are you okay?" He asked but I didn't answer. "I heard you fell down the stairs, I sent flowers for you," Still I didn't reply. "Look Tony and I are just friends, I promise you there's nothing going on between us, I love you Kellin. You believe me right?"

"I don't know what I believe," I said just as he pulled into my driveway, stopping the motor from running.

"Are we breaking up?" He asked after a long silence, I took a deep sigh and looked at him, I love him so much but keeping up with this relationship might hurt me more than it needs to. I looked deeply into his eyes the climbed over, straddling his lap and kissed him deeply.

Eventually we made it to my room, roughly making out and knocking things everywhere, my hands roamed his body pulling on his shirt for him to take it off, as he took his off I took mine off before pulling his head down so my lips could meet his once again.

His lips went to my neck as he started to unbutton both of our pants. He got up real quickly to take his pants off properly before coming back over to me, pulling my legs up to wrap around his waist. "Kells you've been a little off lately are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked and I nodded. "You don't have to do this because Tony called you frigid, if you don't want to then you don't have to," he said, I thought about it for a second before kissing him again,
I wanted this, I knew I did.

I felt his tip at my entrance before he filled me up. He waited a few seconds before moving inside me, I gasped a little as his movements sped up. He kissed my neck as he angled himself differently and hit my prostate. "Holy shit, uh God." I moaned and he thrusted into me harder and faster. "Oh  Mike!" I cried out and dug my nails into his back. I could feel him so deep inside me and the feeling was sensational, he was repeatedly hitting that one spot that had me seeing stars, my eyes shut tight as he sucked on a sweet spot in my neck, with my eyes shut I saw images from that video of the night Samii found me. I opened my eyes in panic and dug my nails into Mikes back harder, all of a sudden I felt all weird, my vision blurred as tears welled up in my eyes. I felt trapped under Mike and I didn't like it.

"Stop. Stop, stop, please just stop get off me, I don't want to, please." I shouted, pushing Mike off my and sitting up trying to breathe properly as tears rolled down my face. I felt stupid but I couldn't take it, all I could vision was those men all over me.

"Baby it's alright, are you okay? Babe talk to me," Mike said grabbing my face so he could look at me, he pulled me into hug and cradled me, kissing the top of my head as I cried. "It's alright, I'm so, so, sorry." He said.

"I can't take it, I just can't... You need to leave I'm sorry."

"What? Kellin please don't shut me out like this,"

"Mike just go," I said getting up and putting my clothes on as did he.

"Kellin I'm not leaving you in a state like this."

"I need space okay, you're like suffocating me and I just- please leave." I said leaving my room and making my way downstairs to open the front door.

"Kellin think about this. What happened was it the sex? Was I too rough? Please tell me," he said and I shook my head, I wiped my face and tried my hardest to stop crying the started to push him out the door.

"You need to leave,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No, Kellin,"

"Yes, Mike I want you to leave and that's exactly what you're gonna do,"

"You have no reason to kick me out, I apologised for being too rough with you an-"

"Ugh for crists sake, this is not about the sex Mike!"

"Then what did I do!"

"Nothing! You did nothing now leave,"

"You're not making any sense!"

"Stop shouting at me, we're over!" Things went silent, completely silent apart from our heavy breathing and slight sniffles from me crying, he looked so heartbroken the look in his eyes making me feel worse.

"Hey boys everything alright? Oh Mike do you wanna stay for dinner?" My mom said as she walked up to us, none of us answered we didn't even break eye contact. "Hello? Kellin are you crying?" I quickly wiped my face.

"No mom, and uh Mike was just leaving." I said then walked away from the door and back to my room. I felt so stupid, it just sunk in that I broke up with Mike... I different mean to, it was in the heat of the moment. I started to throw things around and screaming while crying until my mom rushed into my room, "I'm so stupid mom," I said to her and she just hugged me as I cried.