9

"Tony! Of all people, you cheat on me with Tony?!" I shouted at him. "You're an idiot you know that? I mean- Tony, what's wrong with you. Was i not good enough?"

"You are g-"

"Just shut up, i don't wanna hear any more of your stupid excuse's. And to think i was actually gonna talk to you and accept your apology but fuck that, i deserve much better, i'm never going to forgive you for this, at all."

"Mr. Bostwick, sit down." The principal said. I took a seat while she phoned my mom, once my mom arrived they spoke for a while and i'm not allowed on school premises for two weeks. How great!

---

"Do you want to talk about it?" My mom asked at dinner.

"Nope. Is Mr and Mrs Dougall home?"

"Uh, nope why?"

"Jenna hasn't answered my text, tweets, kik, BBM, messenger message's, phone calls, face time calls, or her house line. Oh or Instagram DM."

"You still use BBM?"

"Is that all you gathered? I don't actually use it, I just have it for the sake of having it. Plus I join school stuff and they use BBM to communicate easier."

"Well, maybe she's busy."

"You always assume that." I mumbled. It was silent at dinner, dad was working late so it was just me and my mom, but the doorbell rang so my mum went to answer it. She came back and sat down. "Who was at the door?"

"Mike. I told him you didn't want to see him and he left." I rolled my eyes. "You know sweetie, he's seems genuinely sorry."

"Pfft like you'd know." I scoffed.

"Kellin, I'm married. I think I-"

"Can you hear that?" I asked. "It sounds like... music." I said getting out of my seat and walking to the front door, I opened the door and there Mike was holding up signs while Castle Of Glass by Linkin Park played. My mom gasped in shock I just stood there waiting.

'You said not to speak to you so I'm not gonna speak but you're gonna read.' The first sign said. He dropped that one and the second sign was there.

'I messed up real bad and I know that.'

'I was stupid, confused and I don't deserve you.'

'You mean so much to me and I only now I'm realising it.'

'I miss you and I'm sorry...'

'I'm a jerk, I know but didn't you once say you believe in second chances?'

'I don't expect you to forgive me but you just need to know...' There was no more signs, I was confused. Then he came over to me and got down on one knee... the fuck.

"Kellin, no words can explain how much I care about you. I know I was wrong and not a lot of people are brave enough to admit that but, Kellin I love you and-"

"You're not gonna propose are you?" I asked in panic.

"No, I just... I want you back Kellin." He said standing up. "I want us back."

"Then, you're gonna have to try harder." I said and shut my front door. My mum gave me a disapproving look. "What?"

"He basically juat poured his heart out and you shut him down."

"He cheated on me. I can't just look past that mom. He hurt me and it still hurts." I said, slightly tearing up.

"I understand sweetie, just sleep on it." She said.

---

Dad came home a little late and he came in drenched in rain.

"Raining hard?" Asked.

"There's some kid outside just sitting on the porch in the rain."

"What?" I asked shocked. I got up and opened the door, jumping back a little as it was raining very hard. I stepped out saw the figure. "Mike!" He stooded up and turned around. "What are you doing in the rain?"

"Kellin you think I'm joking or something? I love you, I'm not giving up that easy and if it means being in the cold, wet rain... Then so be it."

"You're crazy."

"Only for you." He said which honestly made me smile a little.

"Come inside." I said.

"I'm not going anywhere when I know you're just gonna turn me down."

"Then why are you standing out here."

"Love makes you do crazy things."

"Then I'm crazy for doing this."

"What?"

That's where I kissed him, tiptoeing and wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed back put his hands on my waist.

"Woo hoo, you get em' faggots!" Jenna shouted from across the street. We pulled away to see her in the rain grinning widely as I chuckled a little the kissed Mike again.

"We probably should get out of the rain now." I said.

"Definitely." I agreed and we went into my house shutting the door. We cold and shivering but it didn't stop him from grabbing my face and kissing me again.

"I love you Kellin Bostwick."

"I love you Mike Fuentes."

Gym Class {Quentes}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें