14.

// Just a little something for everyone- this isn't proof read so sorry for any mistakes\\

I told Vic what I remembered although I missed out the whole rape part, he didn't need to know that, Nobody did. I told him that I must of gotten really drunk and Samii found me and toon me home and I hadn't heard from Mike the thing is neither did he. Vic was hoping Mike had stayed the night at mine but that's not the case, Mike's phone is off as he didn't contact any of us.

That leads to where we are now. Vic, his parents, my mom and myself are currently sitting in the waiting area of the hospital, things don't add up. There's something missing from this story I guess. Let's see; Mike and I went to a club, he ordered us vodka and Coke but I told the bar tender to just give me a diet Coke instead, I got drunk then those guys did what they did, I somehow ended up on the street and Samii found me and took me home. Hopefully Mike remembers what happened. My mom gave my knees a comforting squeeze as the nurse came through the doors.

"What happened? Is he okay?" Mama Fuentes asked.

"He's recovering there's no need to worry."

"I'm his mother can I see him?"

"He asked for Kellin, is he here?"

"It's me." I said and the nurse nodded. I got up and followed her into the room Where Mike was. The sight of him bringing tears to my eyes, he had a black eye and busted lip, not to mention his left arm was broken. "Oh my god, Mike... Wh-what happened to you?"

"I got into a fight, then I was hit by a car." He said.

"Why'd you get into a fight and where the hell were you? I couldn't find you and some girl found me on the street."

"I'm so sorry Kellin... I-I didn't mean to." He looked guilty but the look in his eyes was something I'd seen before. I was crying and so was he.

"Did you... Oh god. You cheated on me again?"

"I didn't mean to I'm sorry... So, so sorry, I was drunk an-"

"Don't blame alcohol on your mistakes. What, was it so great the first time you decided to do it again?"

"You know it wasn't like that, you went to the bathroom and then I saw Tony and it just happ-"

"Tony again! For fuck sake Mike, seriously? I'm leaving." I said getting up.

"Are we over?" He asked.

"You're on your third strike Mike I'm holding on to you... Don't let me regret it." With that I left, I walked past everyone and left the hospital completely. I just needed air before I pass out.

"Oh hi Kellin." I looked up and saw Samii, of all people.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Visiting my sister, she's been diagnosed with breast cancer."

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"She'll be alright, is Ryan's always keep fighting. What are you here for?"

"My boyfriend was hit by a car the other night... Could you give me a ride home?"

"Yeah of course. Actually I was just heading for some lunch wanna join me?"

"Sure why not."

Samii and I really got to know each other better. She wants to be a model and live life to the fullest.

Plus she's so pretty.

After lunch I picked up my new phone since I broke the other and took Samii's number again so we can text whenever , then I called my mom so she knew that I was at home. She was called into work so me and Samii are just chilling in my house getting ready to watch movies.

"...And then my hair fell out so now everyone month I get my hair re-bleached but I get the sides cut every two weeks still." Samii finished her story.

"Oh my god, I wouldn't survive an hour if my hair fell out. I once lost my gym trousers and had to borrow my friends pink shorts, it was quite embarrassing but my ass looked so great, Vic kept calling me Barbie though."

"Wait, who's Vic?"

"My gym teacher- and Mike's older yet shorter brother."

"You gotta thing for your boyfriends brother don't you?"

"Oh hell no, I don't do teachers. Plus going after my boyfriends brother is a dick move."

"So you're fully gay right?"

"Eh on weekdays." I joked. "I am 100% homosexual, why?"

"Just wondering, I once had my make up done by a gay guy. He's like me bestie."

"Well, I'm no make up artist but- Oh this is my favourite part of the movie shush." I said. We're currently watching Grease and it's the part where Sandy is in that really sexy black tight suit about to sing the one that I want.

-----

I don't remember what Samii and I were watching but we both fell asleep on the couch. I stretched and made a noise which woke up Samii in the process. "Sorry." I yawned. "Didn't mean to wake you."

"What time is it?" She said sleepily.

"Almost Ten pm. Damn we slept long, wanna stay the night."

"Sure why not." She shrugged and we made our way up to my room because we were both actually really tired and wanted to sleep more and so we did after collapsing into my bed.

//Sorry it's crapy and all but it's just a little something because I felt like writing a little but I am still on hiatus unfortunately.

Love you guys so much ❤️❤️\\