15

//Okay so I go back to public school on Monday and I wanted to Update today. I'm feeling somewhat better and wanna get this story finished as I have drafted some new stories which I'm excited for but this is my priority right now so here you go.\\

I got a text from Vic the following Saturday to meet him at the park, he likes to check up on me to make sure I'm okay.

"Was this necessary? Like we could of just spoke over the phone or texted." I sitting down on the opposite side of the park bench table.

"In person I can tell when you're lying," he said. "I got you a coffee," he said, giving me the cup.

"Thanks." I said taking a sip of the coffee. He smiled and i smiled too but that smile soon dropped when someone approached our table. My gaze dropped to the floor and I started shaking.

"I stopped by your house and your mom said you were at the park," he said.

"W-what do you want?" I asked.

"You know what I want." He said and tightly grabbed my arm and started to drag me, that's where Vic stepped in and grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Let him go." Vic ordered.

"Vic it's okay, we have business to attend to so I best be going." I quickly said because I know I'll have to pay for what ever happens between them two.

Vic gave me a weird look and I slightly smiled before walking off.

"Is that your boyfriend?"

"No, we go to the same school how do you not know who that is?"

"Didn't say I go to every class no did I?" I was hoping that my mom would still be there by time we got to my house but I was out of luck, as soon as the front door shut he hit me.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I shouted at him.

"Don't you dare shout at me again or you'll regret it." He said and brought his knee up to meet my stomach which made the air leave my lungs for a second, then he punched me making my lip bleed that's when someone cane from upstairs scaring both of us.

"Kellin! Holy shit. Get the fuck out of here before I do something." Samii said.

"Right and what's a girl gonna do to me?"

"Hey I'm a black belt in karate and I'm yet to use my self defence asshole now leave!" She shouted and he actually listened.

"You're gonna pay for this Quinn." He said and slammed the door shut. Samii rushed over to me and helped me over to the couch.

"You okay? Who was that guy?" She asked. And got me some water.

"He's... Nobody, it doesn't matter." I dismissed it. "How are you in my house?" I asked.

"Spare key inside a fake rock," She shrugged. "It looks so real but when I'm bored I kick rocks if they're around and I kicked the fake one and it opened."

"How bad is my face?" I asked.

"Busted lip, bruised eye and cheek, seriously who was that?"

"It doesn't matter, what do I tell my parents? Oh my god."

"Tell them you fell down the stairs or you walked into a lamppost,"

"Well my mom should be home soon so if you don't mind I'm gonna quickly shower." I said getting up.

"Take your time kiddo," she said.

I went upstairs and into my room and saw the window open. "That's strange," I said to myself and closed the window.

"Kellin your mom's here!" Samii shouted. I left my room to quickly go say say hi but someone grabbed me and covered my mouth.

"Time to pay." He said in my ear and pushed me down the stairs, I heard screaming and then, nothing.

//it's short and shitty I know and I'm sorry but trust me this is still the beginning there's so much to happen but I might shorten it a little.

Anyways I really hope nobody has given up on this story but if people have then that's okay.

I love you all so much and thanks for reading ❤️❤️\\