13

《Yes I was supposed to update yesterday. I am very sorry but I legit got bus so here ya go. This was not proof read so sorry for any stupid mistakes !!!!!》

I cried for a long while until the door bell rang, u quickly wiped my face and rinsed my mouth with water. Hopefully it's Mike at the door... Actually, I hope it isn't... I don't really want to see him right now. I leftnthe bathroom and went to the door, opening it revealed a girl who I don't know at all, but she sure knew me.

"Kellin right?" She asked, I was cautious with telling her my name... I don't know her.

"Uh, nope... My name's Kevin." I said and the look she gave me just let me know that she knew I was lying. "Who are you?" I asked.

"The girl who drove you home after I found you passed out on the street, also I left your keys in that plant pot. How are you feeling?"

"Do you know where Mike went?"

"I'm sorry, who's Mike?"

"My boyfriend... for now." She gave me a questioning look.

"I only found you passed out, and only you... I don't mean to sound rude or judgemental but... Do you take drugs if some sort?"

"Why?"

"No reason, it's just... You were practically half dead last night- well this morning and I didn't take you to an hospital just in case they traced some sort of drugs in your system. Didn't wanna get you into trouble or anything."

"Right. Thanks. And no, I do not take drugs... Just had way too many to drink." I lied, I didn't have that many... I think. "Uh, do you want to come in?" I offered, opening the door much wider allowingnher step in which she did. Out of common curtsey I offered mi beverage to ehuch she declined. "Thanks again by the way, for like... Saving me."

"Oh it's no problem, there's not a lot of people in the world who will stop driving to help out a total stranger. You were totaly wasted... do yiu remember anything from last night?" She asked. I looked at here for a moment, I couldn't just tell a total stranger that I was --- it's too painful to say the words. "You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to." She said after sbe realised I wasn't saying anything.

"Things just don't really add up if I'm honest... I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"Samii." She said and smiled.

I'm just so confused. I don't get it, what the hell happened to Mike last night, why wasn't he with me? Why didn't he save me? Why? Why? Why? That's the only question I have to keep constantly asking, 'why?'... I both do and don't want to see Mike.

Samii and spoke until my parents woke up and introduced her as the girl who made sure I came home alright, leaving out the part about her finding me totally wasted and passed out on the street. We took each other's numbers and thennshe left, driving off.

I received another video message, it was the same video from unknown number. I felt sick to the stomach watching it again. I threw my phone in the kitchen sinck and ran water on it, destroying it. I went upstairs and set the showerm I stripped of all my clothing and got in, I felt so dirty, I felt... Used, horrible, worthless. I poured a whole bottle of shower gel onto my washcloth and scrubbed my whole body, but I still felt dirty. I got out and decided to run a bath. I searched thr cabinet for the antiseptic liquid you can put in your bath when you have a cutmor something, once I found it I poured the whole bottle in. I scrubbed my whoke body, over and over until the water started to get cold and I got out.

I curled up in bed and cried. All I'm doing is crying and I hate it because after a while, it hurts. I saw a half scrumpled up paper in my little trash can and realised, that could be one thing to help me. I got up and took the paper out, sure enough it was what I thought it was. I made my way downstairs and into the lounge and stopped by the house phone that we don't regularly use but I was about to use it. It rang for a few seconds before he answered.

"Hello?"

"Um... Hi Vic? It's Kellin... I need somebody to talk to."

"What's wrong?"

"Uh... something happened last night and I just..." I cleared my throat and blinked away some tears "I just need to talk to somebody."

"Alright... I'm here for you Kellin, okay? You can tell me anything." He said and for once... I felt wanted in this world.

Okay it's a shorter chapter but it honestly this was just a filler as I couldn't leave it hanging off from the last chapter, couldn't leave any gaps. Anyways if you're lucky, I'll update on Tuesday if not, see ya next Friday :D 》