Chapter 1 (Edited)

********************************************************

I do not give permission for my story to be copied in anyway and if any stories that are similar to this one then there will be action taken against that person. If anyone sees any stories that are similar to this one then please inbox me or leave a comment below this chapter.

On another note please enjoy this story and thanks for choosing this story to read. Excuse my shitty writing skills.

********************************************************

"The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands" -Anne Frank

Taylor's P.O.V

"He's so hot" I say pacing the room with the phone in my hand talking to my best friend, Kat. It's a rainy grey afternoon and I'm alone inside this big house and I'm bored. Of course I could do my homework that's overdue 2 weeks or I could just go and party and that's what I'm doing tonight.

"I know right" Kat says into the phone on the other end as I hear a car race past the house making my ears hurt. Kat is my best friend and she is not as bad as me she still doesn't do her homework but she will do them if she has to. Whereas I don't do them even if I have to.

We've been best friends for years and we've grown up together sharing secrets, memories and all that soppy shit. But I love her and she loves me.

"Are you going to that party tonight?" I ask her.

"Who's throwing it?"

"Jake" Jake Daniels is my boyfriend and is throwing a party tonight at his parents house while there away on a trip to New York. For 'Business' everyone knows when they say 'Business' they really mean to get away from Jake and his little sister who lives with their grandma when their parents aren't in the house, so that's pretty much all the time.

My parents on the other hand can't give a shit about me or even what I do. My real dad is in L.A making the next big movie and my mum can't see that my step dad only wants her for sex and the money that her two jobs bring in.

"Oh I don't know. I mean I've got homework to do and I....I don't know"

"Oh c'mon the homework's for Mr hide right?" I ask checking my black nails are still intact.

"Ye"

"Then don't do it he's such a pushover and I mean c'mon he's not even scary so just come on you'll regret it if you don't. I promise you'll have a good time"

I can hear her breathing on the other end thinking it over. I swear this girl overthinks everything that I ask or tell her.

"Fine" I hear after what feels like forever.

"Yayy you know that I love you honey. Be ready by 8 okay and I'll pick you up. See you in a bit Babes" I tell her ending the call before she has a chance to change her mind. I turn around and look at my clothes laid out on the bed and then into the mirror where I stand staring back at a skinny girl in her underwear.

I send a quick text to Jake.

Taylor: Hey babes are you still on for tonight? xxxx

A few seconds later I get a text as I'm getting into my lace dress.

Bae: Ye babes bet you look sexy tonight in that sexy black dress. Can't wait to see you. Is Kat coming? xxxx

I text him back quickly.

Taylor: I know I look dead sexy. Ye she's coming and I'm gonna try and hook her up with James tonight and I told her I'd be at hers for 8 xxxx

Bae: Damn right you are! See you at the party xxxx

Taylor: See you xxx

I look to the clock and see it's 7:45 as I'm adding the finishing touches to my make-up, my phone goes off again but it's Kat this time and I pray she's not texting to call it off.

Kat: Hey, I'm ready. Are you? x

Taylor: Yep just leaving now see you in a few x

Kat: See you x

I pick up my coat and slip it on along with my heels and walk out the door making sure I have my keys. Then I head to my Porsche sitting in the driveway. My mum's car isn't in the drive as she's not home yet and my step dad is.....in the pub getting drunk on the money my mum earned last week, ready for the next wad of cash that he can blow on damaging his liver.

I head of in the direction of Kat's house, ready to party the night away, forgetting all that's wrong with my life.

Patricks P.O.V

I sit in my room studying a chemistry book ready for my exams on Monday and to ace them to get an A* to add to my collection. When I hear my phone go off I finish reading my page and then grab my phone to see that Mark has texted me.

Mark: Hey have you studied for your exam tomorrow???

Patrick: Do you even know me???

Mark: Of course I do, I just thought that you might have gone all rebel on me that's all :) :)

Patrick: Oh that will never happen in a million years!!!

Mark: Did you hear about the party that Jake Daniels is throwing tonight????

Patrick: No why???

Mark: Everyone's talking about it and I was wondering since you've done all your studying if maybe you'd like to check it out with me??

Patrick: But I have to study and you know I don't like parties!!!

Mark: I know but you've been studying for weeks what else is there to learn and I want to experience a party for once that's held by a popular guy.

Patrick: Well I don't want to go to the party!!!

Mark: Oh c'mon we can go for a while and then if you still don't like it then we can leave and you can go back to your little hidey hole and tuck yourself away where your safe with your books.

Patrick: ........Fine pick me up at 8:15 I'll be ready.

Mark: Great see you soon. You're the best!!!!

Mark is my best friend and has been since kindergarten and the only reason why he likes going to these jock parties is that he likes a girl called Taylor Martin and she's one of the badest and most popular girls in the school and did I mention the fittest girl. But she is currently taken by the schools bad boy Jake Daniels and they have been dating for 3 years straight.

I've told him he doesn't have a shot but he said that he will keep trying until he avails. But I think he's going to die before that happens.

I pack up my books and place them back on my shelf that is neatly organised and grab my shoes placing them on my feet as I look at the clock. 8:05pm. He'll be here in 10 minutes.

I grab my coat and tell my mum where I'll be for the next hour; hopefully and then make my way to the living room.

When I see Mark's beat up old car turn up outside the house I shout a final goodbye to my mother then head out the door remembering my key and heading outside in the rain to Mark's awaiting car.

Ready for a night of hell.

************************************************